Indian Army SSC Technical Recruitment 2013:-
- Indian Army invites application from capable and dynamic job hunters for filling up 42nd Short Service Commission (Technical) Men and 13th Short Service Commission (Technical) Women Course.
- All eligible and interested job hunters must read this SSC 42 Indian army notification and then submit Indian army SSC technical 2013 application form from 15th July 2013 to 16th August 2013.
- More details about Indian army 42 SSC recruitment 2013 are mentioned below by Privatejobshub.blogspot.in:
Indian Army Recruitment Details:
No. Of vacancies
Last Date to apply
16th August 2013
- 42nd SSC (T) Men: 50 vacancies
- 13th SSCW (T) Women: 19 vacancies
Widows of Defence Personnel
- SSC W (Non Tech): 01 vacancy
- SSC W (Tech): 01 vacancy
Educational qualification – Applicants who want to apply against Indian army SSC 42nd technical recruitment 2013 they must have Degree in engineering. Job hunters studying in the Final Year of Engineering Degree and who are qualified graduates of the Degree Course in Engineering will be eligible to apply.
Age Limitation –
- For SSC (Tech)-42 Men: Between 20-27 years
- SSC (Tech)-13 Women: Between 20-27 years
For Widows of Defence Personnel with four years age relaxation
- For SSCW (Non-Tech): Between 19 to 29 years
- For SSCW (Tech): Between 20-31 years
Height and weight – Men job hunters height must be 157.5 cm with correlated weight and women job hunters height must be 152 cm with 42 kg weight.
Stipend – Selected aspirant will obtain Rs. 21,000 per month during the training period.
Selection Process- Job hunters will be selected through the performance of psychological Aptitude Test, medical examination and SSB Interview. (Interview Tips)
How to apply –
- Eligible and interested job hunters are required to fill Indian army SSC application form from www.joinindianarmy.nic.in.
- Fill form in accurate manner with all essential details.
- After submitting the form and acknowledgement of successful submission generated roll number the buttons of print and save the application will appear.
- After registration online application, job hunters are required to obtain copies of the application for further use.
Starting Date for online submission: 15th July 2013
Last Date for online submission: 16th August 2013
Jobs by Categories
Jobs by Qualification