BTC Online Registration 2013:
- Uttar Pradesh Government invites online application from qualified and dynamic job seekers for Admission in 2 yrs of Basic training Certificate (BTC) course.
- Interested and willing applicants can apply online on/before 16th August 2013.
- More details about Basic Teacher Certificate Uttar Pradesh 2013 are mentioned below by privatejobshub.blogspot.in:
Age Limit: The age of applicants must above 18 years and not exceed 30 years as on 01st July 2013.
Qualification: Applicants who want to apply against BTC 2013 Uttar Pradesh they must have Graduate with excellent marks from reputed University/Institution.
Application Fee: SC/ST applicants will have to pay Rs. 150/- and all category applicants will have to pay Rs. 300/- as application fee. No fee for Physical Handicapped applicants.
Selection Process: Applicants will be selected through the merit list. Merit list will be prepared by adding the percentage of high school, Intermediate and Graduation.
How to apply?
Applicants are required to BTC Online Registration. Applicants should log on to the uttarpradesh.up.nic.in. After online registration applicants must take the hard copy of their form for future reference.
- Starting Date for Online Registration: 22nd July 2013
- Last date for online registration: 16th August 2013
- Last date for submission of fee through E-challan: 19th August 2013
- Last date for submission of Online Application form: 22nd August 2013
Note: For more details you may visit the official notification.
Jobs by Categories
Jobs by Qualification