CCS University Entrance Exam 2014:
Ch. Charan Singh University (CCSU) is going to publish the notification for Entrance exam 2014 for all the students who want to take admission in University. Applicants need to fill Online Application Form through its main website.
Applicants those who are interested and find themselves eligible must read this notification and apply for the same before the last date.
All the information regarding CCS University Entrance Exam 2014 is provided to you by the team members of privatejobshub.blogspot.in. Applicants may visit our web portal time to time to get latest updates.
Eligibility Criteria for CCSU Entrance Exam 2014:
Applicants should have done 10th, 12th, B.Ed with minimum 55% marks from a recognized University / Institute.
Applicants need to pay application fee of Rs. 500/- (for General/OBC category) and Rs. 350/- (for SC/St category) to be deposited in nearest Bank in the form of Challan.
How to Apply Online?
- Firstly, applicants need to visit Official Website that is ccsuniversity.ac.in to apply online.
- Follow the link of Registration Online mentioned on right corner of the page.
- Go to the Exam Form.
- Fill the entire mandatory details carefully and upload your image and signature as required.
- Now submit your application form and your system will generate a unique registration no. for you.
- Take the print out of your filled form and Challan form also.
- Now, applicants will have to pay the pay of requisite amount in nearest Bank by Challan.
- After that, applicants should send their print out of application form along with deposited Challan, and all other relevant documents enclosed in an envelope super scribed with “Name of City and Application for M.Ed Entrance exam 2014” to:
M.Ed Entrance Examination 2014
Ch. Charan Singh University
Meerut – 250004 (U.P.)”
Dates to be kept in mind:
Date of Examination: June 2014 (Tentative)
Read More Important Stuff
Note: For more information students must see Official Website