Ministry of Culture Scholarship 2013: Ministry of Culture is going to execute a Scholarship Award Scheme for the young artist in different cultural fields.
The scheme is going to be executed for the artist to make them trained professionally in India.
400 Scholarships will be awarded to the young artists who’ve got training for minimum 5 years from their Guru/ Institutes in the following cultural field:
· Indian Classical Music
· Indian Classical Dances
· Light Classical Music
· Visual Arts and Folk
· Indigenous Arts
Ministry of Culture invites application forms from the persons who want to do something extraordinary for the nation through their art and expertise in cultural activity before 30th of June 2013.
Age Limitations: The age of the artist should be between 18 to 25 years.
Note: The details about Date, Time and Venue for the interview will be shortly available on our web portal as it publishes in the Official Site. The information will be sent via e-mail to all the candidates so, you have to give your proper E-mail ID.
How to Apply for Ministry of Culture Scholarship 2013:
- The candidates may Apply Online from the official link given below by pressing the “Next” link at the bottom of the notification.
- Fill the online application with relevant details and submit the application.
- You must provide the running e-mail ID.
- You will be informed for the Interview details through your e-mail ID.
- At the Interview you will have to bring all the relevant documents, cultural activity certificates, experience certificates etc.
Reminder: The last date to apply for Ministry of Culture Scholarship 2013 is 30th of June 2013.