IGNOU Admission 2014:
- Indira Gandhi National Open University has published notification for students to take admission in its online programmes. Aspirants who want to do any programme online must fill application form for IGNOU Admission 2014 as soon as possible.
- All the relevant details like classes, prospectus fee, how to apply regarding this notification are well mentioned below by the team of privatejobshub.blogspot.in.
Name of the organization:
Indira Gandhi National Open University
Classes of Admission:
- Bachelor Degree
- PG Diploma
- PG Certificate
- Appreciation course
- PG Diploma in Pediatric Nutrition, PG Certificate in Cyber Law, Sustainable Development, Sustainability Science, Pediatric Nutrition, Food Science Technology and Climate Change
- Appreciation Program on Sustainability Science, Certificate in Food Safety, “Sustainable Management of Ganga" A Scientific Approach and Sustainable Management of Wetlands
- Leadership Program on "Nutrition Security and Sustainable Development, Himalayan Ecosystem and Sustainable Management of Biodiversity
Aspirants have to pay Rs 150/- in lieu of prospectus by hand at any regional office of IGNOU.
Applicants need to pay Rs 200/- to receive prospectus by post.
Mode to pay Course Fee:
Course fee can be paid via Credit card / challan / Bank draft.
Documents Required with Application Form:
- Print out of the filled application form with 2 photos affixed and signed on the application form.
- Copy of Cash Challan/ Bank Draft with details like Your Name, Auto Generated Control Number provided by IGNOU, Program You are applying for, at the back side of Cash Challan/ Bank Draft.
- Academic and professional education certificates
- Experience and Age certificates (if required).
- Caste Certificate
How to apply:
- Aspirants have to apply online IGNOU official website that is www.ignou.ac.in.
- Follow “Student Zone”
- Press on “Admission”
- Press Again “Apply online”
- Fill all the details accordingly and press submits.
- Pay the required fees.
- Take printout of online application form and submit it along with all required documents to regional centers of IGNOU on or before 16 December 2013.
End date of application – 16 December 2013
Last date of application with late fee (Rs 500) – 31 December 2013
More Useful Links:
IGNOU Previous Year Question Paper- Complete Details
MBA from IGNOU- Complete Details
Note: Contenders must check official website