Since Independence, Education has always been the main priority for the government. Government wants every person should be well educated whether they belong to rural area or belong to urban area.
Girl Child Education is the main problem for the rural area people. Their thinking about the girl is totally different from the urban people. They thought if they give education to their girl child then they have to give more dowries, but it should be quite different at this time if the girl is educated then she can handle her family better.
In Rural area quality of education is not so good as compare to urban area because there is no good looking school available in villages, lack of textbooks, committed teachers or teaching material is also not provided in rural.
If the child is not going to school then definitely he/she will become a part of child labour. The main reason for not send their children to school are poverty. Poverty is the key factor of child labour. Government has provided the child labour policies and education policies in rural but residing the people in villages does not follow these policies. Motivation and lack of infrastructure is also being the main part of child labour.
Major schemes and policies for girl child education
- Kasturba Gandhi Balika Vidyalaya (KGBV)
- Operation Blackboard (OBB)
- District Primary Education Programme(DPEP)
- National Programme of Nutritional Support to Primary Education (School Meal Programme)(NPNSPE)
- Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan (SSA)
- District Institutes of Educational Training (DIET)
- The National Programme for Education of Girls at Elementary (NPEGEL)
- Andhra Pradesh Primary Education Project (APPEP)
- National Policy on Education, 1986 and Program of Action
- National policy on Women 2001
- A.P. Community Participation Act, 1998
- Education in the Concurrent List
- Tenth Five Year Plan (2002-2007)
Girl Child Education is very important in rural area because if she educate then she will be the helping hand of her parents. For the parents, you should not take any misconception in your mind regarding your girl education.
Note: Dear seekers you can get more information regarding your query on our official website which is privatejobshub.blogspot.in
Some important links: