Current Affairs April 2013: Hello friends here on this page we are going to give you information about the current affairs in the month of April 2013.Current affairs is an important part of any competitive exam whether it is for government job or for any exam related to get admission in some course. Everywhere candidates are needed to keep them up to date. We also provide you some Question and Answers related to the current affairs April 2013 which may be asked in any government exam.
Some Question and Answer for the Govt. Exam Updates 2013
1) Which university in India will introduce a chapter on the contribution of Dr. B. R. Ambedkar to the Constitution?
Answer: Karnataka State Open University
2) Which education and learning division announced its partnership with Big Bazaar to market their learning products in their stores across India?
Answer: HCL Infosystems Limited
3) Name the Nehru fellowship recipient Archaeologist who died recently.
Answer: Ranganatha Rao
4) Which are the three new high courts constitute in India?
Answer: Meghalaya, Manipur & Tripura
5) Which is the highest gallantry award in India?
Answer: Param Vir Chakra
6) On which date the United Nation celebrated the first ever “International day of Happiness”?
Answer: 20th march
Candidates are requested to keep in touch with us to get all the latest current updates. You can subscribe our free email section at privatejobshub.blogspot.in for getting all updates on current affairs directly in your mail box. You can join us on Facebook and Google Plus. We will send also information about current affairs on your facebook timeline.