TNPSC One Time Online Registration 2014
Candidates are informed that Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission has introduced TNPSC One Time Online Registration 2014 procedure for group 2 and 4.
In this procedure candidate just need to one time registration rather than enter their personal and qualification details again and again at the time of registration for new TNPSC exam.
After this processing applicant will get upcoming exam details on their email ID, basically it will be valid for 5 years. Keep continue visiting on this page of privatejobshub.blogspot.in, for getting complete details.
TNPSC One Time Online Registration/apply procedure:
- Candidates need to logon the official website of the Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission.
- That is www.tnpsc.gov.in.
- At the home page, press on the ‘Apply online’ link (at right side).
- On the next page you will find a location for ‘One Time Registration’
- Then go with ‘apply online’
- A new page will open with form that you have to fill.
- Fill all the details with your permanent ID.
- After successful registration a reg. ID and password will be mailed to you.
- Save it carefully and it will be valid for five years.
To get latest updates about Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission related to recruitment, examinations, result, etc. you should keep in touch with us. If you want to get time to time updates about TNPSC then you may subscribe our free email service. Aspirants can join us on Facebook or Google plus.
Check Important Notification
Note: For more information check the official link.