Candidates who have applied for Centralized Counselling for M. Tech/M. Plan 2016 and now seeking for the CCMT Counselling 2016 they have no need to search more. Here on this page we are providing you the complete details regarding NIT Online Counselling Result, Status, Procedure and tentative dates etc.
CCMT is organized for admission to M. Tech /M. Plan courses in various National Institutes of Technology (NIT) and other central institutes through GATE exam. Every year many applicants fill the online application for it and appear in the counselling on the scheduled dates.
Candidates can check the whole information of CCMT Counselling in the below section of this page which is well structured by the team of privatejobshub.
CCMT Counselling 2016 Procedure
- First of all, eligible candidates must have to go for the online registration which can be done after the payment of registration fee.
- The fee will be paid by online mode by using the debit card/ credit card and net banking facility.
Choice Filling and Locking Of Choices:
- At the time of registration candidates need to fill their choices for courses and colleges.
- After the selection, candidates must lock their choices for final selection.
Online Seat Allotment, Initial Fee Deposition:
- Based on the Merit List, aspirants will be allocated seats over several stages of CCMT 2016 Seat Allotment.
- Applicants who are assigned a seat are needed to submit an initial fee using the particular e-challan.
Personal Reporting To a Reporting Center and Getting Admission:
- After the successful payment of fee, candidates need to report to the allotted college along with original and set of photocopies of required documents.
- Then the verifications of documents will be done and finally candidates have to apply for the admission by completing the entire entrance procedure.
A Payment of part of Institute fee of Rs.10, 000 /- (for all Categories) will be paid by the participants using e-challan of ICICI / SBI Bank.
- Print out of the registration form, locked choices, provisional seat allotment letter downloaded from the official site.
- Original GATE score card
- Allotment Letter (Colored photograph pasted on it)
- Class X (High School) Board Certificate as proof of date of birth
- Photo ID proof according to the Govt. of India norms
- Mark sheet of Class XII, X
- All semesters Grade/Mark sheets of qualifying examination
- Certificate of category (OBC/SC/ST), if applicable
- Degree / Provisional certificate, if degree is completed
- Undertaking by the candidate regarding OBC status in the required format
- Certificate for Persons With Disabilities (PWD), if applicable
- Proof of payment of part of Institute fee of Rs. 10,000/-
Candidates are advised to visit our web portal i.e. privatejobshub to get other details related to top colleges, admission, syllabus and time table etc. you can also receives the information by join us on Facebook and Google Plus.
The Process will be held in June 2016
You May Also Check