Amity University Fee Structure 2014
Amity University Noida has declared its fee structure for MBA, B.Tech, MCA, BBA, M.Tech program for new session 2014-2015. Amity University Fee Structure 2014 is mentioned below.
Candidates who want to get admission in these programs they must read this notification and apply for admission in Amity University Noida.
If Candidates want to get admission in MBA, B.Tech, MCA, BBA, M.Tech programs then they must see below for know the eligibility and selection procedure, fee structure for admission.
Name of the Organization
Amity University, Noida
MBA, B.Tech, MCA, BBA, M.Tech & others
Candidates must have relevant qualification for their respective programs with at least 50% marks.
Amity University Fee Structure 2014 Details:
For this purpose candidates must see this carefully-
Course Fees: Rs. 9,000/-
(Fees subsidized by Amity Youth Foundation)
Hostel Fees (including Breakfast / Lunch / Dinner): Rs. 4,000/-
- On-campus hostel with AC rooms, sitting lounge, Wi-Fi connections etc
- Fully secure campus through smart cards, biometric readers, latest IP cameras, fire warning systems, 24-hour guards.
- 24x7 medical facilities
Three modes of Learning:
- Distance Learning with Classes (DL) - In this mode we provide Student Study Material (SSM) with Personal Contact Programmes (PCP) (classes are offered in Delhi/ NCR only).
- Distance Learning without Classes (CL) – In this mode we provide Student Study Material (SSM) only. Examination is to be written in the nearest centre.
- Online – This is the Internet based learning.
Note: Candidates may visit the Official Link for getting more detail about Amity University Fee Structure 2014.
How to Write In Shorthand Fast and Neat
How to maximize your score in exam
How to Improve Memory Power / Concentration
Memory Tips for College Students For Exams
How to Make a Habit of Studying
How to Develop Powerful Concentration