OSSC Result 2013: Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC) conducted the written examination for the post of Primary Investigator. To recruit the candidates main exam was held on 20th October, 2012. A number of candidates appeared in main exam as expecting for the vacant posts. And after the main exam they look for their Result.
How to Check OSSC result 2013:
1. Visit the official website www.odishassc.in.
2. On the home page move to “what’s new” section.
3. In this section “Primary Investigator- Viva-voce Test” link is given.
4. When you open the above link you will find the list of currently declared notifications.
5. Select the link as “Viva-voce test for the post of Primary Investigator “and open the link.
6. Now a pdf file will be displayed on the computer screen.
7. Now you will get your Result Roll No. wise. So keep your Admit card with you while checking the Result.
8. Some time due to heavy traffic official portal not opened so do not worry. Check your Result after some time.
Note: Result may be directly checked from the official link.
Get Exam Notification, Admit Card and Results in your mail, Just Subscribe to and also join us on privatejobshub.blogspot.in and Google plus.
Other important links: