KPSC Previous Question Papers: KPSC (Karnataka Public Service Commission) conducted written examination and thereafter personal interview to select the candidates. So candidates who are seeking for jobs in KPSC they are required to understand the exam pattern and syllabus for better preparation. So here on this page we are describing the KPSC Exam Pattern, Syllabus and sample question paper:
KPSC conducts written exam to shortlist the candidates and shortlist candidates are called for personal interview.
Some sample questions are mentioned below:
1. Define torque and angular momentum. Obtain the relation between them?
2. State and explain Planck’s law for black body radiation?
3. What are forced oscillations? Explain resonance and the condition for the same.
4. Give a brief description of one technique for the production of linearly polarized light?
5. Define ‘Magadhan Imperialism’. What were those varied factors which led to its growth?
6. What are the risks involved in trying to enter foreign markets? Explain.
7. What are functions of material management?
Other preparation links:
Going for Interview get some useful tips here: Interview Tips
Note: Candidates may visit the official portal www.kpsc.kar.nic.in