Kerala PSC results 2013: Kerala PSC conducts Written Examination and personal Interview for various recruitment. A number of candidatesappeared in the examination and thereafter Interview as expected for the vacant posts. And after the examination they look for their Result. Result usually published online on the official portal. Here on this page read the important information regarding the Kerala PSC results 2013.
How to Check Kerala PSC cut off marks 2013:
1. Visit the official website link www.keralapsc.org/whatsnew.html.
2. When you open this link link you will find the list of currently declared Results with Examination Date.
3. Select the desired one and open the link.
4. Now you will get a pdf file with category and Roll No. wise. So keep your Admit card with you while checking the Result.
5. Now you may download this PDF file.
6. Some time due to heavy traffic official portal not opened so do not worry. Check your Result after some time.
So keep in touch with us. We will also revamp this page as soon as Result will be declared.
Candidates are advised to check this portal time to time where you will find all the related notifications regarding of “Kerala PSC results 2013”.
Get Exam Notification, Admit Card and Results in your mail, Just Subscribe to and also join us on privatejobshub.blogspot.in and Google plus.
Read the below useful links: