Karnataka Government Jobs 2014:
Karnataka government jobs are for the recruitment of candidates over the area of 30 districts of this state. Sarkari Naukri in various educational and administrative department are issued by Central and State government of the state.
Special Reserve Police Constable-KSRP
Various main department of recruitment for Sarkari Naukri are educational, technical and medical. Young and talented candidates can apply for the job in these and many more areas by giving the exam issued by various government agencies for the recruitment process of the posts.
Sarkari Naukri in Karnataka:
The main fields of government jobs are listed below. Candidate can apply for various posts in:
- Rural Development organisations
- Centre for Soft Matter Research
- Animal husbandry and Veterinary institutions
- The Airport Authority of India
- Media centres like the AIR & Doordarshan Kendra’s
- Air India
- Indian Institute of Astrophysics
- Centre for Mathematical Modelling and Computer Simulation
- Central University of Karnataka
- Indian Institute of Plantation Management
- Bharat Electronic Limited
These institutes according to their requirement issue vacancies on half yearly and on annual basis.
Criteria and conditions mentioned for registration for the post should be read with utter care to avoid any rejection of form during the scrutiny of the forms which are collected by organisation responsible for conducting exam.
Some of the conditions are described below:
- Age should be between 18 to 40 years with relaxation for the candidates of different categories like SC/ST/OBC.
- Education should be precise to the level mentioned for the post.
- Expertise level is required for some higher ranked posts.
As soon as the posts requirements are prescribed by government of Karnataka it would be updated on our web portal: privatejobshub.blogspot.in
So keep visiting our web portal and you can also follow us on twitter and Facebook.
Jobs by Qualification
Jobs by Categories