Government Jobs in Delhi 2013-2014:
Being the capital of India Government jobs in Delhi are in wide range and there are lot of job opportunities for every level of educated citizen. These recruitments are done on wide scale to meet the need of dense population of unemployed citizens of Delhi.
Public sector being Central or of Delhi government have an efficient amount of working requirement which is filled by the official group on half yearly and on annual basis with notifications under Sarkari Naukri.
Sarkari Naukri in Delhi 2013:
There are numerous amounts of government agencies providing Sarkari Naukri in Delhi, some them are:
· Delhi Metro Rail Corporation Limited
· Delhi Police
· Indian Army
· High Court of Delhi
These companies recruit candidates for their offices in Delhi and NCR region.
Registration for the Post:
Registration can be done online and offline:
- Online recruitment registration is done through official website of government office issuing the notice for employment.
- Offline form is filled and posted on the address of the recruitment office by postal service.
- Job criteria on basis of education must be noted before the registration:
- It might require10/12th passed.
- Post graduates appearing or passed may be required for some posts
- Degree/diploma may be requirement of the post in any professional field.
- If any experience is required for the post than it should be mentioned with certificate.
- All the qualification must be from a government approved institute/university.
- Age limit of 18- 35 years with a few exceptional posts is basic criteria for many posts.
- Relaxation of age for different category of citizens might prevail.
Any recruitment for Government jobs in Delhi issued by any government authority shall be updated immediately after its official announcement, so keep reading our web portal: privatejobshub.blogspot.in
Jobs by Categories
Jobs by Qualification