Wipro Off Campus Recruitment 2014:
Wipro Technologies is inviting online registration form for the recruitment of various vacancies. Applicants who are fresher and just pass out from recent batches must apply for Wipro Off Campus Recruitment 2014.
All the proper details regarding Wipro technologies like eligibility criteria, selection process and how to apply are well tailored below by the team of privatejobshub.blogspot.in.
Wipro Off Campus Recruitment 2014 Complete Details:
Name of organization
- Portals & Content Management
- Messaging (Exchange) / Storage
- PeopleSoft / SAP / Oracle
- Testing Services
- Legal / Law
- Wireless Services / Switching Systems
- Independent Verification & Validation / Quality
- Microsoft, Mainframe & Internet Technologies
- Functional & Domain Consulting
- CRM / SCM/ ERP / JDE
- Enterprise Security
- E-mobility / Mobile commerce
- Data Warehousing
- Energy & Utilities / Retail / Manufacturing
- Healthcare/ Life Sciences / R & D
- Accounts / Auditing
- Software - Application Development / Maintenance / Support
- Job seekers need to have 10th / 12th / Diploma / Graduate/ master degree from any recognized university.
- Aspirants must have required experience and trade qualification as per post applied.
Selection will be made on the basis of Interview.
HR Interview Tips For Freshers
Interview Questions and Answers
Why Should We Hire You?
Important Technical Interview Questions And Answers
Selected job hunters will get good salary package.
How to apply
- Applicants have to logon on Wipro Official website that is www.wipro.com/india/
- Pursue “career” section tailored on the top of the window.
- Press “Apply Now”
- Fill the all the personal and qualification details accordingly.
- Upload your latest updated resume.
- Press “submit” to get registered.
- After that, Company will contact you via email or contact number if your CV gets shortlisted.
Note: Applicants must check Official website
Best Jobs in India
10 Lakh Upcoming Jobs
Top 10 Hot Jobs For Jobs Seekers
Job Searching Tips / Techniques
How To Get Free Job Alerts On Email?