UPPSC Syllabus 2015
Aspirants who are going to appear in the upcoming Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission Recruitment examination they are required to understand the exam syllabus and exam pattern first. So here on this page we are providing you UPPSC Syllabus 2015 for some UPPSC Exams.
This Page Include
- UPPSC Syllabus Main Examination
- UPPSC Syllabus Preliminary Examination
- Main Exam Pattern
- Prelims Exam Pattern
UPPSC Syllabus Main Examination
UPSC Main Examination covers two paper sections.
- History of India-Ancient, Mediaeval, Modern
- Indian National Movement and Indian Culture
- Population, Environment and Urbanization in Indian Context
- World Geography, Geography of India and its natural resources.
- Current events of national and international importance.
- Indian Agriculture, Trade and Commerce.
- Specific knowledge of U.P. regarding education, culture Agriculture, Trade Commerce, The methods of living and Social Customs.
- Indian Polity
- Indian Economy
- General Science
- General Mental ability
- Statistical Analysis, Graphs and Diagrams
UPPSC Syllabus Preliminary Examination
UPPSC Preliminary Examination consists two paper sections which are mentioned below:
- Current Events of National and International importance
- History of India and Indian National Movement
- Indian and world Geography
- Economic and social Development
- General issues on environmental ecology, Bio-diversity and climate change.
- General Science
- Interpersonal skills & communication skills
- Logical reasoning
- Decision making and problem solving
- General mental ability
- Elementary mathematics
- General English
- General Hindi
UPPSC Exam Pattern
Examination is divided into two parts.
- UPPSC Main Examination
- UPPSC Preliminary Examination
Main Exam Pattern
- There will be total 8 papers for mains exam. Weight age of marks is 1400.
- First 4 papers are compulsory of 200 marks for each.
- In Last 4 papers candidates need to choose any of two subjects.
- 2 optional papers contain two question papers for each optional subject of 300 marks each.
Prelims Exam Pattern
- Paper I- 200 Marks
- Paper II- 200 Marks
- Paper Type: Objective
Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission conducts exams for recruitment process of the candidates on various posts and thereafter shortlisted candidates will be called for Interview. Candidates may make use of the above provided topics of the exam to perform well in the test.
Keep in touch with us. We will notify you for all notification regarding UPPSC Recruitment 2015. You may leave your valuable comments in the below comment box.
Have a look on Below Links