UPPSC Syllabus 2014:
Aspirants who are planning to appear for UPPSC Recruitment 2014 they are required to understand exam syllabus and pattern first. So here on this page we are providing you UPPSC Exam syllabus for some UPPSC examination.
Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission conducts exams for various recruitment and thereafter shortlisted candidates are called for Interview. A number of candidates apply for various posts in UPPSC every year.
From below you can get all the relevant information regarding UPPSC Syllabus 2014 along with exam pattern:
Examination is divided into two parts.
- UPPSC Main Examination
- UPPSC Preliminary Examination
Main Exam Pattern:
- There will be total 8 papers for mains exam. Weight age of marks is 1400.
- First 4 papers are compulsory of 200 marks for each.
- In Last 4 papers candidates need to choose any of two subjects.
- 2 optional papers contain two question papers for each optional subject of 300 marks each.
Prelims Exam Pattern:
- Paper I- 200 Marks
- Paper II- 200 Marks
- Paper Type: Objective
UPPSC Syllabus Main Examination:
UPSC Main Examination covers two paper sections.
- History of India-Ancient, Mediaeval, Modern
- Indian National Movement and Indian Culture
- Population, Environment and Urbanization in Indian Context
- World Geography, Geography of India and its natural resources.
- Current events of national and international importance.
- Indian Agriculture, Trade and Commerce.
- Specific knowledge of U.P. regarding education, culture Agriculture, Trade Commerce, The methods of living and Social Customs.
- Indian Polity
- Indian Economy
- General Science
- General Mental ability
- Statistical Analysis, Graphs and Diagrams
UPPSC Syllabus Preliminary Examination:
UPPSC Preliminary Examination consists two paper sections which are mentioned below:
- Current Events of National and International importance.
- History of India and Indian National Movement.
- Indian and world Geography.
- Economic and social Development.
- General issues on environmental ecology, Bio-diversity and climate change.
- General Science.
- Interpersonal skills & communication skills
- Logical reasoning
- Decision making and problem solving
- General mental ability
- Elementary mathematics
- General English
- General Hindi
Keep in touch with us. We will notify you for all notification regarding UPPSC Recruitment 2014. You may leave your valuable comments in the below comment box.
UPPSC Previous Year Question Papers
UPPSC Solved Papers
UPPSC Time Table
UPPSC Admit Card
UPPSC Answer Key