UP TET 2014 Exam Notification:
Latest news has come that UP Basic Board has broadcast a notification for UP TET 2014 Exam. Aspirants appearing for the UP TET examination may fill the application form before the last date.
Candidates must read the latest notification of UP TET 2014 and submit the online application form before 21 January 2014
Quick view to the credentials such as: organization name, posts name, no. of vacancies, selection process and many more are given below.
UP TET 2014 Exam:
Last date to apply online
21 January, 2014
Educational Qualification: Contenders should have completed Graduation with minimum aggregate marks of 55% and must have done training D.Ed or B.TC or B.EL.ED from UP from NCTE approved university / college / institute.
Two types of vacant posts for teachers:
- Primary Teacher Stands for 1st class to 5th class standard.
- Upper Primary Teacher Stands for 6th Class to 8th Class Standard
- General and OBC Job Hunters are required to pay Rs 300 as application fees.
- SC / ST Applicants have to pay Rs 150/- as application fees.
- Fees can be paid Through Online mode or via Challan in any state Bank of India.
- Aspirants need to apply online on UPTET official website that is upbasiceduboard.gov.in.
- Press “Online registration Form”
- Fill the application form as per the requirement.
- Upload your recently scanned photograph and Id proof.
- Pay the required fees via online/offline mode.
- Take printout of online application form for future reference.
Important Dates to Remember
Last date to submit the form online- 21 January 2014
End date for taking printout of online application form – 28 January 2014
Note: To get more information you may check the Official Website