UP Police Recruitment 2013-14:
- Uttar Pradesh Police Recruitment and Promotion Board (UPPRPB) has announced the direct recruitment notification for the posts of Reserve Police, Fireman & Police Regional Armed Constabulary. The recruitment process is going to be executed for 41610 vacant Posts.
- The Job seekers, who want to serve the Nation through their efforts, may apply by filling the UP Police Online Application before 18th of July 2013 to 18th of August 2013.
- More details like Age Limit, Educational qualifications, Salary Details and steps to apply for UP Police Constable Recruitment 2013-14 are given by our web portal privatejobshub.blogspot.in is given below:
A Quick View to UP Police Recruitment 2013-14:
Uttar Pradesh Police Recruitment and Promotion Board
Reserve Police, Fireman & Police Regional Armed Constabulary
No. of vacancies
Last Date to apply
18th Aug 2013
UP Police Jobs Recruitment of 20,000 constable Details:
No. Vacancies & posts:
- Reserve Police: 35, 500 Posts
- Police Regional Armed Constabulary: 4,033 Posts
- Fireman: 2,077 Posts
Age Limit: The male job seeker’s age must be above 18 year and not more than 22 years and female job seekers must be between 18-25 years. Relaxation will be applied according to the government rules.
You can go for All Defence Jobs.
Qualification Required: Job seekers who want to apply for up police constable recruitment 2013 they should have 12th passed or equivalent from recognized university.
Selection Procedure: Job seekers will be selected on the basis of Physical Efficiency Test, Healthcare Exam and written test performance.
How to apply?
- Job seekers have to collect OMR Application Form from the post office by paying prescribed amount.
- Fill the form with relevant details and submit in the same branch.
- It’s not necessary to attach any document proof.
- For online application the Job seekers have to visit the official website of UPPRPB which is uppolice.up.nic.in.
- Upload recent photo and signature and press “Job seekers Registration” and take a print out of registration slip and E-Challan. How to Apply For Government Jobs
- Make payment in SBI or PNB.
- You have to login again after one day.
- Fill the application form with necessary details, transaction ID and Journal number till 02:00 pm.
- Now press the “view application form” and check the application.
- Now go on the submit button.
- Take a print out for further use.
Remember able Dates:
Online Registrations Starting Date: 18th of July 2013.
Online Registrations Closing Date: 18th of August 2013.
Closing Date for Making Payment of Application Fee: 19th August 2013.
Last Date for Online Submission of Applications: 20th August 2013.
Note: For more details you may visit the official advertisement.
Jobs by Categories
Jobs by Qualification