UP Police Recruitment 2013-14: Uttar Pradesh Police Recruitment and Promotion Board (UPPRPB) has published direct recruitment notification for the posts of Constable. The recruitment process is going to be executed for 20,000 Constable Posts.
The Job Fighters, who want to serve the Nation through their efforts, may apply by filling the Online Application before 18th of July 2013 to 18th of August 2013.
More details like Age Limit, Educational qualifications, Salary Details and steps to apply for UP Police Recruitment 2013-14 are given by our web portal privatejobshub.blogspot.in is given below:
A Quick View to UP Police Recruitment 2013-14:
Uttar Pradesh Police Recruitment and Promotion Board (UPPRPB)
No. of vacancies
UP Police Jobs Recruitment of 20,000 constable Details:
Constable: 20,000 Posts.
Age Limit: Candidates age must be above 18 year and below 22 years. Relaxation will be applied according to the government rules.
You can go for All Defence Jobs.
Qualification Required: Candidates should have 12th passed or equivalent from recognized university.
Looking for more 10th/12thjobs through given link: jobs for 10th / 12th
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected on the basis of Physical Efficiency Test, Healthcare Exam and written test. Written exam tips
How to apply:
- Candidates have to collect OMR Application Form from the post office by paying prescribed amount.
- Fill the form with relevant details and submit in the same branch.
- It’s not necessary to attach any document proof.
- For online application the candidates have to visit the official website of UPPRPB which is uppbpb.gov.in & prpb.up.nic.in
- Upload recent photo and signature and press “Candidates Registration” and take a print out of registration slip and E-Challan.
- Make payment in SBI or PNB.
- You have to login again after one day.
- Fill the application form with necessary details, transaction ID and Journal number till 02:00 pm.
- Now press the “view application form” and check the application.
- Now press the submit button.
- Take a print out for further use.
Online Registrations Starting Date: 18th of July 2013.
Online Registrations Closing Date: 18th of August 2013.
Closing Date for Making Payment of Application Fee: 19th August 2013.
Last Date for Online Submission of Applications: 20th August 2013.
Check This Important Section:
Jobs by Qualification:
Jobs by Categories: