SBI Clerk Result 2013: State Bank of India (SBI) is the largest banking and financial services in India by revenue, assets and market capitalization. SBI has issued the notification that the final results of clerical recruitment (Assistant & stenographer). Exam was held on 27th may, 2012 and 6th June, 2012 and interview was conducted in Sep, 2012.
Bank has declared the list of candidates select for interview in the mid of august and now SBI declared final results for its clerical post.
How to check SBI Result for Assistant 2013 Clerk
1. Candidates have to firstly open the site www.sbi.co.in.
2. Then the candidates have to click on the link recruitment.
3. Now click on the Link download Result Phase I.
4. Wait for few second the list of selected candidates will be displayed on your screen.
5. Now the candidates can check their roll number from the following Cutoff list.
Congratulate to all the candidates who have been qualified.
Successful candidates will be issued offer letters by concerned Local Head Offices separately.
SBI Clerk Result 2013 Marksheet will soon be published of the selected candidates. So candidates must visit our Privatejobshub portal time to time to receive latest updates. Candidates can also join us on facebook or google plus we will send the latest updates on your facebook wall.
Note: For other information related to result of SBI candidates must visit the Official Site
Bank Results (Written + Interview)
Name of Exam
UBGB result 2013
Useful Bank Articles