SBI Clerk Result 2014
State Bank of India has declared a notification as SBI Clerk Result 2014 for the written exam of the Assistants in Clerical Cadre posts held on July/August 2014. Candidates may download their Cut off Marks list by going through this page. We also have brought further details such as Interview dates and further process etc. Please have a look below.
- State Bank of India (SBI) is the largest banking and financial services in India by revenue, assets and market capitalization.
- SBI has releases a notification regarding the final results of Assistants in Clerical Cadre recruitment in State Bank of India.
- Candidates may download the roll no. of candidates shortlisted for Interview by using our web portal.
- Privatejobshub has brought the list of the selected candidates as well as interview details etc. Just have a look below.
Candidates who are selected in the written test which was held on July/August 2014 will move further for the next stage i.e. interview which will held on 08th December 2014.
Selected candidates are suggested that before appearing for the interview they must visit to the bank site from 25th November 2014 onwards and download call letters for Interview and Bio-Data form.
How to check SBI Clerk Result 2014
- Candidates have to firstly open the site www.sbi.co.in.
- Then the candidates have to press on the link Career with us.
- Now press on the appropriate Link.
- Wait for few second the list of selected candidates will be displayed on your screen.
- Now the candidates can check their roll number from the following Cutoff list.
- Congratulate to all the candidates who have been qualified.
Note: Candidates may directly check their result by going through Official Result link.
Have a look on Below Links