RRB Mumbai Results 2015
Candidates who are going to appear in the RRB Mumbai Para-Medical Categories recruitment exam 2015 for Staff Nurse/Technician and others posts can get all the details regarding the RRB Mumbai Results 2015 from here.
Written exam of Para-Medical Categories is going to be held on 8th February 2015 for the selection of talented contenders to fill the various vacant seats. Candidates who qualify the written exam will be called for further process of recruitment as interview and document verification.
Team of privatejobshub is providing the complete details below on this page, read the information to check the RRB Mumbai Results 2015. So, we are advised to all the candidates who are going to appear in the recruitment exam of Staff Nurse/Technician/ Physiotherapist or others posts, they can check the list of selected roll numbers from here when it is announce officially.
How to check RRB Mumbai Result 2015?
You need to follow the steps, which we are describing here in order to check the outcome of exam. These steps are:
- The very first step is to Log on to official website which is www.rrbmumbai.gov.in
- Select “Results” section fixed at top on the home page.
- Aspirants will get numerous links to check the outcome of exam.
- Search and select the right link related for the respective exam.
- As you hit on that link a List of roll umbers of selected candidates will display on computer screen in PDF format.
- Find your roll numbers to ensure their selection and take a printout of it for future reference.
Date of examination
8th February 2015
Selected Candidates can directly check their roll number through the official link
You are advised to enter your email address in the subscription box to make use of the facility of free email service to get the all latest career related information. You can also join us on Facebook and Google plus to remain updated.
Have a look on Below Links