NIFT Admission Forms 2014 – 2015
National Institute of Fashion Technology (NIFT) invites application form from students to take admission in its Bachelor and Post Graduate programme.
Interested and eligible aspirants who want to do Fashion designing must apply online for NIFT Admission 2014 – 2015 as soon as possible.
To seize this chance, Contenders have to read all the information and details regarded this advertisement as given below by the team of privatejobshub.blogspot.in
NIFT Delhi Admission Forms 2014 – 2015: Complete Details
Under Graduate Programmes
Bachelors Programmes (B.DES)
- Fashion Design
- Accessories Design (AD)
- Textile Design
- Knitwear Design
- Leather Design
- Fashion Communication
- Apparel Production
- B.DES – 4 years
- PG – 2 Years
Post Graduate Programmes
- Masters of Fashion Management
- Masters of Fashion Technology
- Master of Design
Educational Qualification: Applicants are required to have Graduate degree for PG course and 12th for Degree course from any recognized university / Board.
- For Bachelor degree: 23 years
- For Master Degree: No Age Limit
- Written test
- Situation Test
- Group Discussion
How to Apply
- Candidates are required to apply online for IIFT Admission from official website that is www.applyadmission.net/nift2014.
- Fill the online application form correctly as per your qualification and course applied.
- Pay the required fees and submit accordingly.
- Deadline of online registration – 10 January 2014
- Date of Admit card Issue – 27 January 2014
- Paper Based Test – 09 February 2014
- Computer Based test – 23 February 2014
Note: Applicants may check Official website