IBM Placement Papers 2014:
- International Business Machines Corporation (IBM) is an American multinational technology and consulting corporation which is headquartered in Armonk, New York, United states.
- In this section we will provide you some IBM Placement Papers 2014 for downloading in pdf format which will contain the pattern and some questions that are usually asked by IBM during placement.
- Through these papers freshers will get the idea about the paper pattern and recently asked questions.
Given below are the some sample questions which are being asked in IBM.
1) Leading producer of Motor bikes in the world:
2) 'Knot' is used for measuring:
(A) Speed of ship
(B) Speed of plain
(C) Speed of light
(D) Wave length
3) In which category of winds does cyclone fall?
(A) Trade winds
(B) Periodic wind
(C) Local winds
(D) Variable winds
4) Which among the following is not the work of Kalidasa?
5) The French East India Company was formed in:
6) Name the country, other than India celebrates Independence Day on 15th August:
(C) South Korea
7) The French Supremacy in India came to an end by the battle of:
8) Who addresses the first Parliament meeting after election?
(C) Prime Minister
(D) Vice- president
9) The University Grants Commission was set up in:
10) M.F. Hussain is a famous:
Fully Solved IBM Placement Papers Download Now!
Check IBM Jobs Updates:
- IBM Job Vacancies 2014 Careers for Freshers www.ibm.com Walk-in
- IBM Part Time Jobs | 100 Call Center Vacancies for Freshers | Apply Online
Check Important Jobs Updates – Private & Government Sector