IBM Placement Papers 2012: International Business Machines Corporation (IBM) is an American multinational technology and consulting corporation which is headquartered in Armonk, New York, United states.
In this section we will provide you some latest placements papers of IBM for downloading in pdf format which will contain the pattern and some questions that are usually asked by IBM during placement. Through these papers freshers will get the idea about the paper pattern and recently asked questions.
Given below are the some sample questions which are being asked in IBM.
1. If a car starts from A towards B with some velocity. Due to some problem in the engine after travelling 30km, the car goes with 4/5 th of its actual velocity .The car reaches B 45 min later to the actual time. If the car engine fails after travelling 45km, the car reaches the destination B 36min late to the actual time What is the initial velocity of car and what is the distance between A and B in km
Ans. 20, 130
2. In a two-digit, if it is known that its unit's digit exceeds its ten's digit by 2 and that the product of the given number and the sum of its digits is equal to 144, then the number is:
3. The ratio of the number of boys and girls in a college is 7 : 8. If the percentage increase in the number of boys and girls be 20% and 10% respectively, what will be the new ratio?
4. A car owner buys petrol at Rs.7.50, Rs. 8 and Rs. 8.50 per liter for three successive years. What approximately is the average cost per litre of petrol if he spends Rs. 4000 each year?
5. Two numbers A and B are such that the sum of 5% of A and 4% of B is two-third of the sum of 6% of A and 8% of B. Find the ratio of A : B.
Fully Solved IBM Placement Papers Download Now!