CBSE Private Candidate Admission Form 2014:
- CBSE Private Admission Form 2014 is available for such Candidates who are not able to go for regular studies; they can give examination as private candidates.
- Registration for Class 10 & 12th is going to begin online by filling up and submitting duly filled forms by eligible candidates.
- Candidates must see below section for getting more details about CBSE private candidate admission 2014 for class 10th & 12th which is published by privatejobshub.blogspot.in.
CBSE Private Candidate Admission Form 2014 Registration Details:
Eligibility Criteria: A candidate who had failed at the All India Secondary School Examination of the Board will be eligible to as a private candidate. Teachers serving in institutions affiliated to the Board.
Admission Form 2014:
- The private admission forms for class 10th and 12th are available on the website of CBSE board. Separate fee will be required for each paper.
- Fee for exam will be mentioned in notice along with the application according to the no. of subjects in which you want to appear.
- A late fee will be applicable if you send the applications after the mentioned date on the website, so apply as soon as possible.
- Candidates must download CBSE Application form from CBSE site and fill application in prescribed format along within three copies of pass port size photograph.
- Application should be submitted within the prescribed date to the Regional Officer concerned.
Related Useful Links:
- CBSE Exam Pattern- Get Details
- CBSE Date Sheet- Get Details
- CBSE Syllabus- Get Details
- CBSE Scholarship Scheme- Get Details
- CBSE Compartment Form- Get Details
- CBSE Admit Card- Get Details
- CBSE Result- Get Details
Note: Candidates must visit following link to download and fill application form:
Candidates can subscribe our free email section at privatejobshub.blogspot.in for getting latest updates about CBSE Private Admission Form 2014 in your mailbox.