BSEB Scholarship 2014:
Bihar School Examination Board, BSEB announces various scholarships programs every year for Intermediate and other students. Interested contenders need to fill Online Application Form to get BSEB Scholarship 2014.
The Bihar School Examination Board, popularly known as BSEB is responsible for holding and conducting an examination in the state of Bihar.
In this section, we will provide complete information on BSEB Scholarship 2014 for Intermediate and other students along with information on Online Application Form for 2014 BSEB Scholarship.
BSEB Scholarship Online Application Form 2014:
- The Bihar School Examination Board has also laid down some guidelines for providing these scholarships to talented students. Candidates can fill online application form through its main website that is biharonline.gov.in.
- Various rules will be there for availing facility of scholarship program like some scholarships would be offered to only those students who have scored more than 80 percent marks in Intermediate exam.
- The scholarship programs will be under Central Sector Scheme.
- The Bihar School Examination Board, BSEB invites applications of pass outs of 10+2 / Inter examination every year with the following eligibility criteria.
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
- Students must have scored above 80 percent marks in Intermediate.
- Income of the parents must be less than 4.5 lakh per annum.
Monetary Benefits of BSEB Scholarship:
Rs. 10000 per year in Graduation and Rs. 20000 per year in Post Graduation
How to Apply?
- To get BSEB Scholarship 2014, applicants need to log on to its official website that is biharonline.gov.in.
- Follow Apply Online Link to fill the application.
- Enter all mandatory details like Passing Year, % Marks etc and submit it.
Scholarship in India
Bihar Board Syllabus
Bihar Board Date Sheet
You can also subscribe to our free email facility and get information about BSEB Scholarship 2014 directly to your mail. Students can check status of BSEB Online Application Form from the link given below: