UPTU Scholarship 2015
State Government issues scholarship to those candidates who have weak economic condition to support education every year. UPTU, Uttar Pradesh Technical University, also facilitates this need by providing UPTU Scholarship 2015 every year for various programs like MBA, MCA, and B.Tech etc.
This Page Includes:
- Scholarship for MBA
- Scholarship for MCA
- Scholarship for B.Tech
- Criteria For Scholarship
- How to apply
A scholarship is a great help as a financial assistance for the parents as well as students. For getting UPTU Scholarship, students have to fill an application form and see the list of students who get the scholarship on the official website of UPTU.
We will provide complete details on UP Scholarship 2015 for various programs like MBA, MCA, and B.Tech in this section. Students who want UP Scholarship 2014 can fill the form for it by downloading it from the official website of UP Scholarship management system given below.
Details of Scholarship program:
UPTU publish Scholarship for all categories such as General, OBC, SC and ST and it generate two types of scholarship which are:
- Pre Matric
- Post Matric
Official website of UP Scholarship management system- scholarship.up.nic.in
Scholarship for MBA in UPTU:
MBA is a 2 years full time program for which students can avail only 50 % scholarship if they fulfill the criteria for scholarship
Scholarship for MCA in UPTU:
MCA is full time degree program for 3 years for which only 50 % scholarship is available and same amount of scholarship is given for all the three years.
Scholarship for B.Tech:
B.Tech is 4 year full time course and scholarship for B.Tech depends on caste and on scheme as determined by govt. every year.
Criteria for Scholarship:
- Applicant should attach the relevant Caste Certificate
- Student should have Income Certificate less than 6 months old
- Income of family should not be more than Rs. 1, 00,000.
How to apply for UPTU Scholarship:
- Candidates who fulfill the eligibility criteria can visit the official website that is www.scholarship.up.nic.in
- Then choose the Student Section 2014-2015 and then go for the Registration process.
- Then Select your district and Institute/college/school name from the list.
- Fill the required mandatory details such as name, father’s name, DOB etc.
- Upload your recent photograph and other documents (If required)
- Submit the form and take the print out of it for future use.
You can subscribe to our free email facility if you wish to obtain other important notifications like this directly into your inbox.
For more details you may check the official website
Latest UPTU- GBTU – UPSEE – MTU Updates – Check Here