SSC Application Form 2014:
Staff Selection Commission has advertised notification for the recruitment of various Multi-Tasking (Non-Technical) posts. Competitors who are eligible and exploring Government sector jobs must apply for SSC Application Form 2014 as soon as possible.
Concerned and Appropriate updates regarding Staff selection Commission like Eligibility, application fees, important dates and Age limitation are well tailored below by the squad of privatejobshub.blogspot.in.
Name of Organization
Staff Selection Commission (SSC)
Between 18-25 years
Written test / Interview
Educational Qualification: Job Seekers need to have 10th from any recognized Board.
Age Limitation as on 01 January 2014: Contenders must be in Between 18 years to 25 years of age. Relaxation in age will be given as per Govt. rules.
- General and OBC Job Hunters are required to pay Rs 100 as application fees.
- SC / ST / PWD / Female / Ex servicemen are exempted from fees.
- Fees can be paid in both ways Online (via Debit/Credit card or net banking if SBI) as well as offline (Via CRF Stamps).
Pay scale: Rs 5200-20200 + GP Rs. 1800/-
Selection process: Selection will be base on the basis of written Test and interview.
Interview Tips- More Details
How to Apply:
Job hunters have to download application form from SSC official website that is ssc.nic.in.
Fill the application form accordingly and pay the fees via CRF stamps and send it along with all required documents (in support of qualification age proof and experience) to below address on or before 13 December 2013.
DIRECTOR/DEPUTY DIRECTOR” of your centre applied.
- Job seekers need to apply online on SSC online portal that is www.ssconline.nic.in.
Part I Registration
- Applicants have to fill his/her personal and Qualification details.
- Press “I Agree” to get registration number. Keep it with yourself for Part II registration.
Part II Registration:
- Pay the required fees.
- Enter transaction details and date of fees submission.
- Upload tour recent photograph and Signature.
- Take print out of online application for future use.
- Last date for submission of application: 13 December 2013 till 1700 hrs
- For far flung areas – 20 December 2013 till 1700 hrs
- End date for Part I registration – 11 December 2013 till 1700 hrs
- Last date for Part II registration – 13 December 2013 till 1700 hrs
More Useful links:
- SSC Multitasking Previous Years- More Details
- SSC Multi Tasking Staff Recruitment- More Details
- SSC Online Part 1 Part 2 Registration Application Form
- SSC Examination Time Table- More Details
Note: Applicants may check Official notification