RRCNR Result 2013: Railway Recruitment Cell has issued the notification that the result of Written Test and Physical efficiency Test (PET) against employment notification for total 11439 vacancies has been declared and the candidates who have been selected/shortlisted for document verification and Medical Examination is being uploaded on the site www.rrcnr.org
For document and Medical Examination 20% extra candidates over & above the number of candidates have been called to avoid short fall in the panel. Candidates after entering their roll number and control number in search window can search his Venue Date and Time of Reporting.
How to check the result online:
1. Candidate should open the site www.rrcnr.org
2. Then the candidates have to select the link result
3. Now candidates should enter the Control No. & Roll No. and submit the result.
4. Wait for few seconds result will be display on your computer screen.
5. Note the Venue Date & Time of Reporting for document verification.
6. Take the hardcopy of the result for future use.
All certificates or documents must be issued be issued by Recognised/Approved Govt, Institution/Appropriate Authority/ Medical Board as mentioned in the notice. (Result 2013)
We will update our site as the Merit List and Cut-Off List is declared. So candidates should visit our site time to time to get latest updates. Candidates can also join us on facebook/google plus we will send the latest update on your facebook wall. (More Railway Jobs)
Note: For more details relating to the result visit the Official Site