North Orissa University Admission 2015
Candidates seeking for the admission in the PG / M. Phil, MBA they may apply for the Entrance exam by the help of the information provided on this page. All the details related to the North Orissa University Admission 2015 are well mentioned below.
University provides various post graduate programs and conducts the entrance test for the admission process of the candidates, eligible contenders may apply before the last date provided at the end of this page.
- M. Sc.
- Ph. D.
- M. Phil.
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- Master in Library & Information Science
- Master of Law (LL.M)
- Master in Finance and Control (MFC)
- Master in Social Works (MSW)
- M. Tech.
Candidates who are looking for the admission in the Post Graduate courses they should have possessed Honours or Graduate degree with at least 45% of marks. For SC/ST students eligibility is Honours or pass graduate in the concerned subject
- Candidates seeking admission to Master degree courses they should pay the application fee of Rs. 400/-.
- Fee can be paid by the candidates through the bank demand draft in Favour of the Comptroller of Finance, North Orissa University, payable at Baripada
The candidate will be selected on the basis of their performance in the written examination / Interview.
Procedure to Apply
- Candidates may download the application format from the official website of the university that is www.nou.nic.in
- After visiting the official website candidates should follow the admission section the download the format of the application
- Fill the form correctly and attach the required credential and demand draft with it
- Candidates may send the application to the below provided address before or on the last date.
THE CHAIRMAN, P.G. COUNCIL, NORTH ORISSA UNIVERSITY,
TAKATPUR, BARIPADA-757003, ODISHA
Will be published soon
Have a look on Below Links
Note: You may check official website