KPSC Results 2013: Karnataka police service Commission released recruitment notification for various vacant posts.To recruit the eligible and interested candidates KPSC conducts written Exam and thereafter Interview. So after appearing in examination Aspirants wait for their Result. Result is usually published online on the official portal. Candidates who appeared for the exam can check their result online. For more details relating to Cut-Off and merit list see the information given below.
KPSC Cut-Off 2013:
1. Candidate needs to visit kpsc.kar.nic.in.
2. Then the candidates have to select the link result.
3. Now candidates should enter the Registration No. / Roll No. and submit the result.
4. Wait for few seconds result will be display on your computer screen.
5. Now you will get your Result Roll No. wise. So keep your Admit card with you while checking the Result.
6. Take the hardcopy of the result for future use.
7. Some time due to heavy traffic official portal not opened so do not worry . Check your Result after some time.
More details on: How to check result on Internet
For Check result See: Official link
Merit list of the Aspirants is shown on the site. So aspirants can check the site. For more information related to the Cut-Off List candidates can check our Privatejobshub Portal time to time.
Candidates can also join us on facebook/google plus we will send the latest updates on their facebook wall.
Other relevant links: