Indian Coast Guard Result 2013: Indian Coast Guard has issued the notification that the final results for recruitment to the post of Assistant Commandant for 01/2013 Batch has been published. Candidates who appeared for the exam can check the results. For further related information candidates must see the information given below.
Checking Result on Internet
1. Candidate should open the site www.indiancoastguard.nic.in and visit the recruitment link.
2. Click on the above link and select the Opportunity to become Officer in Indian Coast Guard.
3. Qualified candidates list will be displayed on your screen.
4. In the above list check the shortlisted name.
5. Qualified candidates have to report from 21st Dec-23rd Dec, 2012.
Candidates who have qualified have to report in 21st Dec to 23rd Dec, 2012 at 9.00 AM at Indian Naval Academy, Ezhimala.
Candidates must visit our site time to time to get the latest information relating to the results. Candidates can also join us on facebook/google plus to receive the latest updates.