IBPS Common Interview Questions 2014:
- Welcome! In this section we are providing you some IBPS common Interview Questions which are likely to be come in 2014 Interview. Candidates must read this section and get information about IBPS CIQ PO, Clerk and S.O interview session. It will help you to crack interview session easily.
- IBPS is the number one successful organization. In recent months IBPS give the ray of hope for those job fighters who are looking bank job.
- Public sector banks will be called nearly 1 lakh candidates for interview from who have qualified in IBPS common exam.
- We have made a report by some candidates who have successful passed in PO and clerical interviews.
- According to this report so we are providing you IBPS PO, clerk, S.O interview questions 2014 in this article which will help those candidates who will attempt CIQ session and get placed in public and private banks in coming months.
- You must know the eligibility criteria of IBPS for giving IBPS exam.
- Candidates who are preparing for IBPS common exam or who have qualified in IBPS common exam and preparation for upcoming bank exams interview they should well prepare for their exams.
- Candidates must read following questions for crack easily Interview session. Mostly these questions are based on bank current affairs so you can check this link for current affairs.
IBPS Common Interview Questions
1) Tell me something about yourself?
Ans. Besides the details given in my resume, I believe in character values, vision and action. I am quick in learning from mistakes. I am confident that the various tests that you have conducted will corroborate my competencies aptitude and right attitude for the job.
2) What do you seek from a job?
Ans. I would like a job which gives me a chance to apply all that I have learned in college as well as one which enables me to grow as a professional. I would like a role which enables me to make a difference.
3) Where do you see yourself 5 years from now?
Ans. I see myself as a _______ in your esteemed organization whereby with all my enhanced learning and skill, I shall be able to make up a valuable and meaningful contribution to your organization.
4) Is there anything else that we should know about you that would impact our decision?
Ans. I am a continuous learner and try to keep myself abreast of all developments in the field of IT. Also since I do not quit in the face of toughest challenges, I am certain that I would be able to achieve the targets that I set for myself and beyond.
5) What have you learnt from your failures?
Ans. From my failures I have learnt to analyze myself and find out my shortcomings. Those shortcomings are the areas of future improvement for me and I have undertaken seriously to improve myself on those relevant areas. One more thing I learned is never to give up, never to feel rejected.
6) If after sometime you start disliking the job? What would you do?
Ans. Well, if such situation then my first priority would be to look within myself and try to find out any shortcomings or lack of skills and techniques. If such things happen then I would try to improve and rectify myself. Still if I don’t get an answer then I will speak to my seniors and colleagues to learn my mistakes so that I become more user friendly to my organization.
7) What are your salary expectations?
Ans. Never bargain for your 1st job. It’s a cardinal rule.
Sir, before answering to your question I would like to ask you with your kind permission what salary you provide to new entrants in your organization at this level.
8) Can you give three reasons why would you like to join our Bank?
Ans. Three reasons why I would like to join your company are:
a) Since your company provides a strong core competency, very strong value systems and best practices so I believe I have a strong vision of viewing me as a project leader in your company.
b) Your company has one of the fastest growth rates and turnover in the industry and that would mean a faster growth rate for me as a professional.
c) The practices of your company are more employee and customer oriented.
9) What is Cheque?
Ans. Cheque is a negotiable instrument containing conditional order to pay sum of money to the person mentioned on it or to the bearer of the instrument.
10) What is Inflation?
Ans. It is a state where money looses the value hence prices will go up (or) Decreasing the value of money.
11) What is an NRI a/c?
Ans. NRI stands for “Non Resident Indian”. An Indian who is residing in abroad can open an SB a/c in Indian banks. These accounts are called NRI a/cs.
12) What is Reverse Repo rate?
Ans. The rate at which RBI pays interest to the banks
We wish you all the best for those candidates who will attempt IBPS Common Exam in upcoming months.
Commonly Asked Interview Questions And Answers
HR Interview Tips For Freshers
Interview Questions and Answers
Interview Preparation Tips and Advice
Why Should We Hire You?
Important Technical Interview Questions And Answers
Top 20 Phone Interview Tips
Commonly Asked Bank Interview Questions
IBPS PO Common Interview Questions
IBPS PO Interview Questions Answers