Enter your E-mail Address below for Free E-mail Alerts right Into your Inbox: -
Don't Forget To "Activate" Subscription Link Sent to Your Email

IBPS Common Interview Questions 2014 IBPS CIQ PO, Clerk, S.O

IBPS Common Interview Questions 2014:
  • Welcome! In this section we are providing you some IBPS common Interview Questions which are likely to be come in 2014 Interview. Candidates must read this section and get information about IBPS CIQ PO, Clerk and S.O interview session. It will help you to crack interview session easily.
  • IBPS is the number one successful organization. In recent months IBPS give the ray of hope for those job fighters who are looking bank job.
  • Public sector banks will be called nearly 1 lakh candidates for interview from who have qualified in IBPS common exam.
  • We have made a report by some candidates who have successful passed in PO and clerical interviews.
  • According to this report so we are providing you IBPS PO, clerk, S.O interview questions 2014 in this article which will help those candidates who will attempt CIQ session and get placed in public and private banks in coming months.
  • You must know the eligibility criteria of IBPS for giving IBPS exam.
  • Candidates who are preparing for IBPS common exam or who have qualified in IBPS common exam and preparation for upcoming bank exams interview they should well prepare for their exams.
  • Candidates must read following questions for crack easily Interview session. Mostly these questions are based on bank current affairs so you can check this link for current affairs.
IBPS Common Interview Questions

1) Tell me something about yourself?

Ans. Besides the details given in my resume, I believe in character values, vision and action. I am quick in learning from mistakes. I am confident that the various tests that you have conducted will corroborate my competencies aptitude and right attitude for the job.

2) What do you seek from a job?

Ans. I would like a job which gives me a chance to apply all that I have learned in college as well as one which enables me to grow as a professional. I would like a role which enables me to make a difference.

3) Where do you see yourself 5 years from now?

Ans. I see myself as a _______ in your esteemed organization whereby with all my enhanced learning and skill, I shall be able to make up a valuable and meaningful contribution to your organization.

4) Is there anything else that we should know about you that would impact our decision?

Ans. I am a continuous learner and try to keep myself abreast of all developments in the field of IT. Also since I do not quit in the face of toughest challenges, I am certain that I would be able to achieve the targets that I set for myself and beyond.

5) What have you learnt from your failures?

Ans. From my failures I have learnt to analyze myself and find out my shortcomings. Those shortcomings are the areas of future improvement for me and I have undertaken seriously to improve myself on those relevant areas. One more thing I learned is never to give up, never to feel rejected.

6) If after sometime you start disliking the job? What would you do?

Ans. Well, if such situation then my first priority would be to look within myself and try to find out any shortcomings or lack of skills and techniques. If such things happen then I would try to improve and rectify myself. Still if I don’t get an answer then I will speak to my seniors and colleagues to learn my mistakes so that I become more user friendly to my organization.

7) What are your salary expectations?

Ans. Never bargain for your 1st job. It’s a cardinal rule.

Sir, before answering to your question I would like to ask you with your kind permission what salary you provide to new entrants in your organization at this level.

8) Can you give three reasons why would you like to join our Bank?

Ans. Three reasons why I would like to join your company are:

a) Since your company provides a strong core competency, very strong value systems and best practices so I believe I have a strong vision of viewing me as a project leader in your company.

b) Your company has one of the fastest growth rates and turnover in the industry and that would mean a faster growth rate for me as a professional.

c) The practices of your company are more employee and customer oriented.

9) What is Cheque?

Ans. Cheque is a negotiable instrument containing conditional order to pay sum of money to the person mentioned on it or to the bearer of the instrument.

10) What is Inflation?

Ans. It is a state where money looses the value hence prices will go up (or) Decreasing the value of money.

11) What is an NRI a/c?

Ans. NRI stands for “Non Resident Indian”. An Indian who is residing in abroad can open an SB a/c in Indian banks. These accounts are called NRI a/cs.

12) What is Reverse Repo rate?

Ans. The rate at which RBI pays interest to the banks

We wish you all the best for those candidates who will attempt IBPS Common Exam in upcoming months.

Commonly Asked Interview Questions And Answers
HR Interview Tips For Freshers
Interview Questions and Answers
Interview Preparation Tips and Advice
Why Should We Hire You?
Important Technical Interview Questions And Answers
Top 20 Phone Interview Tips
Commonly Asked Bank Interview Questions
IBPS PO Common Interview Questions
IBPS PO Interview Questions Answers




Jobs for Freshers/Experienced, Apply Now

Bank Jobs| Salary up to 2.5 to 3 Lacs – Apply Now


Sarkari Naukri

Current Affairs

Recruitment 2014

Private Jobs

Railway Jobs

Application Form

PREPARATION TIPS

Career Options

Online Tests

Written Exam tips

Civil Services

Math
(Preparation Tips)|(Online Quiz )

Interview Tips

Banks Jobs

Reasoning
(Preparation Tips)|(Online Quiz)

Resume Writing Tips

Study Abroad

Computer Knowledge
( Preparation Tips)|(Online Quiz )

Check Result - Internet

Memory Power Tips

General Awareness
( Preparation Tips)|(Online Quiz )

Fill Online Application

Distance Education

Typing Test

Job searching tips

Retail Management

Computer Quiz for Bank, Railway

Group Discussion

English Preparation

Hospital Management

how write good answer

Mass Communication

CLERK - Online Practice Test

Selection Process

Foreign Language

Study Abroad

Nausena Bharti

SSB Interview Q- A

Maximise your score in exam

Enter your E-mail Address below for Free E-mail Alerts right Into your Inbox: -
Don't Forget To "Activate" Subscription Link Sent to Your Email

21 comments:

  1. sir i got 123 (general) for ibps clerical 2013.
    is thier is any chance for my selection.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. don't worry this time people didn't do well

      Delete
    2. Keep your fingures crossed. There is a chance.

      Delete
  2. depends on in which category u are . if u'r in general then it's very rare that u'll get chance.becuase last year bank released cut off marks were approx 145 minimum.

    ReplyDelete
  3. But last year exam was conducted for 250 marks and now for 200 marks. The selection based on the performance in the interview also, combined score of written exam and interview will be considered for final selection.. so inspite of getting good enough marks(123) to be called for the common interview, try to put more focus on the upcoming interview and perform well in the interview.. All the very Best..

    ReplyDelete
  4. sir i got 102(obc) in ibps clerical 2013..is their any chance to call next selection process..

    ReplyDelete
  5. sir i got 130(EX-GEN) from andhra pradesh. what are the chances

    ReplyDelete
  6. sir i've got 113 marks in IBPS clrk 2013 for general category in Himachal Pradesh n the cutoff for HP genrl category is also 113...sir i want to know that is there any chnce for me to get selcted n if it is then please tell me the number of marks i need to score in the intervw, just an estimate...
    thnks...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes,sure,,,,,,,prepare well for your personal interview.

      Delete
  7. pls rep to mail narkeesnisar@gmail.com...i get 118 ibps clerk 2...from tamilnadu..obc ..may i get chance for job

    ReplyDelete
  8. hi,
    i got 112 in ibps clerical exam 2012-13. i am OBC category in Chennai, Tamil nadu. Is there any chance that i will get a job in chennai?
    thank you,
    regards.

    ReplyDelete
  9. ya sure u will get job

    ReplyDelete
  10. hi sir.....
    i got interview call letter for ibps clerks2.i done a mistake in online submission of application.i entered my graduation passed out date as 2002 instead of 2007.will it creat any problem at the time of interview or certification verification?please give you suggessions....

    ReplyDelete
  11. hello sir i got 96 in ibps clerical exam 2012-13.i belonged to sc category.is there any chance to get a job?

    ReplyDelete
  12. Dear sir ,
    I got 121 marks (gen) for IBPS clerical exam 2012 from kerala, and the cut off marks was too 121, so is there any chance for me???

    ReplyDelete
  13. hello sir i got 95 marks in ibps clerical exam 2012 -2013 from mumbai. i belong to obc category is there any chance to get a job

    ReplyDelete
  14. hello sir i got 97 (obc) karnataka in cwe and got interview also, what is my chance for getting job?

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi, sir I got a call for interview. I scored 116 in OBC category from haryana.Sir how much should I score in interview to get selected

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hello Sir

    I got 106 marks in IBPS 2 and i am in open cateogry.
    What are the chances??

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi sir . I got 120/200 in CWE Clerk-II 2012 under SC Category. How much marks need to get clear in interview? what is the chance?

    ReplyDelete

Don't Add Comment with Spam Purpose

x

Subscription to FREE Email Alerts

Enter your E-mail Address below for Free E-mail Alerts right Into your Inbox: -
Don't Forget To "Activate" Subscription Link Sent to Your Email