Enter your E-mail Address below for Free E-mail Alerts right Into your Inbox: -
Don't Forget To "Activate" Subscription Link Sent to Your Email

AP Board of Intermediate Time Table 2015 bieap.gov.in 1st & 2nd Year

AP Board of Intermediate Time Table 2015:

Andhra Pradesh Board is going to conduct its 1st & 2nd year Intermediate exam in the month of March next year. Many applicants have applied for the same and looking for AP Board of Intermediate Time Table 2015.

Good news for those students as APB has uploaded its time yearly timetable on official website.

Students who are searching for Date sheet 2015 will get entire information related to AP board through our website that is privatejobshub.

Name of the Organization

Andhra Pradesh Board

AP Board of Intermediate Time Table 2015

Date (March)
I year Examinations
Date (March)
II year Examinations
12
Part – I:
English Paper– I
13
Part – I:
English Paper– II
14
Part – II:
2nd  Language Paper-I
15
Part – II:
2nd Language Paper-II
17
Part-III:
Mathematics Paper A
Botany Paper-I
Civics Paper-I
Psychology Paper–I
18
Part-III:
Mathematics Paper-II A
Botany Paper-II
Civics Paper-II
Psychology Paper –II
19
Mathematics Paper – I B
Zoology Paper – I
History Paper – I
20
Mathematics Paper– II B
Zoology Paper– II
History Paper– II
21
Physics Paper –I
Economics Paper– I
Classical Language Paper-
I
22
Physics Paper –II
Economics Paper– II
Classical Language Paper–
II.
24
Chemistry Paper – I
Commerce Paper – I
Sociology Paper – I
Fine Arts, Music Paper – I
25
Chemistry Paper –II
Commerce Paper –II
Sociology Paper – II
Fine Arts, Music Paper – II
26
Geology Paper– I
Home Science Paper – I
Public Administration
Paper–I
Logic Paper– I
Bridge Course Maths
Paper– I
(For B.P.C Students)
27
Geology Paper– II
Home Science Paper– II
Public Administration
Paper–II
Logic Paper – II
Bridge Course Maths
Paper–II
(For B.P.C Students)
28
Modern Language Paper – I.
Geography Paper– I
29
Modern Language Paper – II.
Geography Paper– II.

Written Examination for the whole course may begin at same time and can place for two weeks.

To get other updates related to the AP Board Applicants must keep in touch with us. You can also join us on Facebook and Google + to get updates on your wall.

BIEAP Hall Tickets - More Details

BIEAP Results - More Details

Note: Students can check here Official Notification

How to Write In Shorthand Fast and Neat
How to maximize your score in exam
How to Improve Memory Power / Concentration
Memory Tips for College Students For Exams
How to Make a Habit of Studying
How to Develop Powerful Concentration



Sarkari Naukri

Current Affairs

Recruitment 2014

Private Jobs

Railway Jobs

Application Form

PREPARATION TIPS

Career Options

Online Tests

Written Exam tips

Civil Services

Math
(Preparation Tips)|(Online Quiz )

Interview Tips

Banks Jobs

Reasoning
(Preparation Tips)|(Online Quiz)

Resume Writing Tips

Study Abroad

Computer Knowledge
( Preparation Tips)|(Online Quiz )

Check Result - Internet

Memory Power Tips

General Awareness
( Preparation Tips)|(Online Quiz )

Fill Online Application

Distance Education

Typing Test

Job searching tips

Retail Management

Computer Quiz for Bank, Railway

Group Discussion

English Preparation

Hospital Management

how write good answer

Mass Communication

CLERK - Online Practice Test

Selection Process

Foreign Language

Study Abroad

Nausena Bharti

SSB Interview Q- A

Maximise your score in exam

Enter your E-mail Address below for Free E-mail Alerts right Into your Inbox: -
Don't Forget To "Activate" Subscription Link Sent to Your Email

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't Add Comment with Spam Purpose

x

Subscription to FREE Email Alerts

Enter your E-mail Address below for Free E-mail Alerts right Into your Inbox: -
Don't Forget To "Activate" Subscription Link Sent to Your Email