SSC Online Part 1 Part 2 Registration
Staff Selection Commission (SSC) disclosed the notification for the different post every year and before applying the contenders are required to be aware with how to make registration and to fill application form.
Staff Selection Commission (SSC) is an Indian organization and hires eligible and talented candidates for various posts in the various Ministries and sector of the Government of India and in Subordinate Offices.
Staff Selection Commission conduct exam for various posts from time to time and number of candidates take part in the exam .Before appearing in the exam contenders face problem in filling the form. Follow the below uttered section to fill Part 1 /Part 2 Application Form.
Aspirants can read the below furnished statement and know the process that how to fill online application form for the SSC examination step by step, so this way applicant easily understand How to fill application form online.
Team of privatejobshub is unfolding all relevant and complete details about SSC Online Part 1 Part 2 Registration step by step.
SSC Online Part 1 Part 2 Registration:
- Staff Selection Commission (SSC) conducts exam for various posts to Group “B” and Group “C” in the various Ministries and Departments of the Government of India.
- Those people who desire to apply the SSC examination they are required to fill SSC online application form.
- Those candidates who are not familiar on How to fill application form online find it difficult and generally waste their time and effort.
- In this section privatejobshub.blogspot.in is providing the information about SSC Online Part 1 and Part 2 registration online application form.
SSC Registration Application Form Details
SSC Part 1 Registration:
- In SSC Part 1 online registration, you have to fill all mandatory information like Select Centre and Code, Name, Father's Name, DOB, Gender, Category, Whether belong to Minority Community, postal address etc.
- After fill up all information you must go on reset button.
- After submission of Part 1 of the application form, a registration no. will be generated that candidates must note for future references.
SSC Part 2 Registration:
- For SSC online registration part 2, Candidates must enter the registration no. and password as noted from Part 1 registration.
- Now upload your passport size photograph in JPG format. After that, you have to submit the fees either online through Debit/Credit Card or net banking.
- You can also generate a Challan copy and take print out if you want to submit fees at any branch of SBI, then you have to submit journal no. mentioned in slip online.
- Now you will receive a confirmation message for successful completion of SSC Online Part 1 Part 2 Registration Application Form.
We hope that now the aspirants will find it easy to fill the application form of SSC.
Note: If you face any problem concerning to than you are free to write your queries in the below stated comment box, we will solve your query as soon as possible.
Check Important SSC Updates