SSC Online Part 1 Part 2 Registration Application Form:
- Staff Selection Commission (SSC) conducts exam for various posts to Group “B” and Group “C” in the various Ministries and Departments of the Government of India.
- Those people who apply the SSC examination they are required to fill SSC online application form.
- Those candidates who are not familiar on How to fill application form online find it difficult and generally waste their time and effort.
- In this section privatejobshub.blogspot.in is providing the information about SSC Online Part 1 and Part 2 registration online application form.
SSC Registration Application Form Details:
SSC Part 1 Registration:
- In SSC Part 1 online registration, you have to fill all mandatory information like Select Centre and Code, Name, Father's Name, DOB, Gender, Category, Whether belong to Minority Community, postal address etc.
- After fill up all information you must go on reset button.
- After submission of Part 1 of the application form, a registration no. will be generated that candidates must note for future references.
SSC Part 2 Registration:
- For SSC online registration part 2, Candidates must enter the registration no. and password as noted from Part 1 registration.
- Now upload your passport size photograph in JPG format. After that, you have to submit the fees either online through Debit/Credit Card or net banking.
- You can also generate a Challan copy and take print out if you want to submit fees at any branch of SBI, then you have to submit journal no. mentioned in slip online.
- Now you will receive a confirmation message for successful completion of SSC Online Part 1 Part 2 Registration Application Form.
We hope that now the aspirants will find it easy to fill the application form of SSC.