Paper, Solved Sample Papers. Candidates who attempt the SSC exam for DEO recruitment they must read this section for know which the type of question pattern will be come in exam.
SSC DEO Question & Answer
1. Fate smiles ...... those who untiringly grapple with stark realities of life.
2. The miser gazed ...... at the pile of gold coins in front of him.
3. A sum of money at simple interest amounts to Rs. 815 in 3 years and to Rs. 854 in 4 years. The sum is:
(A) Rs. 650
(B) Rs. 690
(C) Rs. 698
(D) Rs. 700
4. A sum fetched a total simple interest of Rs. 4016.25 at the rate of 9 p. (c) p. (a) in 5 years. What is the sum?
(A) Rs. 4462.50
(B) Rs. 8032.50
(C) Rs. 8900
(D) Rs. 8925
5. Who wrote the famous book - 'We the people'?
(B) J.R. (D) Tata
(C) Khushwant Singh
(D) Nani Palkhivala
6. Who is the author of the book 'Nineteen Eighty Four'?
(A) Thomas Hardy
(B) Emile Zola
(C) George Orwell
(D) Walter Scott
7. The first recipient of Rajiv Gandhi's 'Khel Ratna' award is
(A) Vishwanathan Anand
(B) Leander Peas
(C) Kapil Dev
(D) Limba Ram
8. Pulitzer prize is awarded for outstanding work in the field of
(A) Science and Technology
(B) Environmental Studies
(C) Literature and Journalism
(D) International Understanding
9. Which of the following is NOT written by Munshi Premchand?
10. Who is the author of the book 'Forbidden Verses'?
(A) Salman RushDie
(B) Abu Nuwas
(C) Ms. Taslima Nasrin
(D) H. Lawrence
11. Saraswathi Samman is given annually for outstanding contribution to
(A) Classical music
(D) Fine arts
12. The Arjuna Awards were instituted in the year
13. Catching the earlier train will give us the ...... to do some shopping.
14. Which is not the concern of the local government?
(a) Public Health
(c) Law and order
(d) Public Utility Services
15. .................. can't be used for source of data automation.
(a) POS terminal
Have a look on Below Links