SBI Associate Bank Result 2015
State Bank of India has declared SBI Associate Bank Result 2015 for the post of Probationary Officers (PO). Candidates who have appeared in this exam and eagerly waiting for the result, finally they can check and download the SBI Merit List through online mode.
- Applicants who have participated in the SBI Associate Bank Written Test (Phase - I) held in November 2014 can ensure their outcome through this page.
- Qualified candidates will be called for the Phase II test which includes the Group Discussion and Interview. The Phase II test will commence from the 16th Feb 2015.
- Candidates can check more details related to SBI Associate Bank Result 2015 from the below section of this page customized by the unit of privatejobshub.
How to get SBI Result 2015
- Candidates must have to visit the official website of SBI i.e. www.sbi.co.in.
- Press on “Careers with Us” option given on the bottom of the page.
- Find the appropriate link of result according to the post.
- The result will show on your screen in the form of pdf.
- Now, check your roll number and take the hard copy of it for further use.
About State Bank of India
State Bank of India is a leading public sector bank of India with a large number of branches. SBI has five associate banks that is State Bank of Bikaner & Jaipur, State Bank of Hyderabad, State Bank of Mysore, State Bank of Patiala and State Bank of Travancore. Other than its five associate banks, it also has some non-banking subordinate branches. Every year SBI recruits a large number of candidates on different posts of clerical, probationary officer and specialist officers and conducts written examination and interview for the appointment of deserving candidates.
Commencement date for Phase II (i.e. Group Discussion and Interview)
16th Feb 2015
Downloading of Call Letter for GD cum Interview and Bio Data Form
from 5th Mar 2015 onwards
Note: Candidates can directly check their result by visiting this Official Link.
Candidates if you want to get more details related to latest recruitments, admit cards, application forms and syllabus etc then you are always welcomed on our web portal which is privatejobshub. You can also join us on Facebook and Google Plus for other information.
Check Important bank Updates