Placement Papers Aptitude Questions
- Today! There are lots of jobs in government as well as in private sector but to be selected in big companies is not so easy. So to be selected in reputed companies with the study preparation we need to do preparation for interview and written exams also.
- So for your preparation we are providing you some Placement Papers covering Aptitude Questions and Answers with Solutions which were generally asked in several companies.
- As there is a saying that “Practice makes a man perfect” So Aptitude questions may be solved easily if you do more & more practice. You may also get the help from some Aptitude practice books.
Below are some questions that frequently come in placement exams.
Aptitude Questions for interviews:
1. If 2x-y=4 then 6x-3y=?
2. Pipe A can fill in 20 minutes and Pipe B in 30 mins and Pipe C can empty the same in 40 mins. If all of them work together, find the time taken to fill the tank
(A) 17 1/7 mins
(B) 27 mins
(C) 9 mins
(D) None of these
3. Three cards are drawn at random from an ordinary pack of cards. Find the probability that they will consist of a king, a queen and an ace.
4. A number of cats got together and decided to kill between them 999919 mice. Every cat killed an equal number of mice. Each cat killed more mice than there were cats. How many cats do you think there were?
5. A man ate 100 bananas in five days, each day eating 6 more than the previous day. How many bananas did he eat on the first day?
6. A train running at the speed of 60 km/hr crosses a pole in 9 seconds. What is the length of the train?
A) 110 metres
B) 280 metres
C) 325 metres
D) 150 metres
7. Two trains running in opposite directions cross a man standing on the platform in 27 seconds and 17 seconds respectively and they cross each other in 23 seconds. The ratio of their speeds is:
A) 1: 3
B) 3: 2
C) 3: 5
D) None of these
8. Find the greatest number that will divide 43, 91 and 183 so as to leave the same remainder in each case
9. Six bells commence tolling together and toll at intervals of 2, 4, 6, 8 10 and 12 seconds respectively. In 30 minutes, how many times do they toll together?
10. The greatest number of four digits which is divisible by 15, 25, 40 and 75 is:
Check Important Jobs Updates – Private & Government Sector
- IT Jobs 2014 – Get Details
- Sarkari Naukri 2014 – Get Details
- More Private Jobs – Get Details
- Latest Freshers – Get Details
- Employment News This Week – Get Details
- Latest Bank Jobs - Get Details
- Private Sector Jobs 2014 – Get Details
- Placement Papers 2014 – Get Details