OPSC Recruitment 2014:
A latest notification about OPSC Recruitment 2014 has announced by Odisha Public Service Commission for filling up Assistant Director (Technical) job. Online application must be submitted lasted by 22.11.2014, and last date of receipt of hard copy application is 01.12.2014
Endowed job seekers must fill the application in correct manner for OPSC Recruitment 2014
Odisha Public Service Commission
Assistant Director (Technical)
Deadline to apply online
Last date of receipt of application
More important details about OPSC Recruitment 2015 such as post name, qualification, selection, how to apply and many more are well framed below by the team of privatejobshub
Candidates applying for the post must possess A Degree in Printing Technology from a recognized institution in India or abroad. OR Alternatively shall have Bachelor Degree in Arts, Science or Commerce and possess a Diploma in Printing Technology from any recognized Institution in India or abroad
Candidates must be able to speak, read and write Odia fluently and must have passed an examination in Odia Language equivalent to that of Middle English School standard.
Appliers must have minimum five years of experience in any capacity in a Government, semi Government or private printing press having modern sophisticated machines like P.T.S., D.T.P., Web and Spectfed Offset machines, Plate making arrangements, process camera etc
Candidates should not be less than 21years and must not be above the age of 32 years on the 1st day of January, 2014.
- Candidates need to pay Rs. 200/- as application fee in form of challan at any branch of State Bank of India (SBI).
- Candidate belonging to Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe of Odisha and Persons with Disability are exempted from payment of this fee
Selection of candidates will be done on the basis of career assessment and viva voce.
Interview Tips->More Details
- Candidates who are eligible for the vacant post must apply online via official site of the organization that is opsconline.gov.in.
- Visit the appropriate link for applying online.
- Candidates are required to upload the scanned image of latest passport size photograph along with scanned image of full signature and scanned image of Left Thumb Impression.
- After filling form in correct manner, submit it within given time.
- A Unique Registration ID will be displayed on the screen note it down safe.
- Candidates are required to take a printout of submitted online application form.
- Attach the copies of requisite certificates and documents in super scripted envelope as “Application For The Post Of Assistant Director (Technical) ” and send it to below framed address
Odisha Public Service Commission,
19, Dr. P.K. Parija Road, Cuttack-753001”
- Deadline to apply online- 22.11.2014
- Last Date for Receipt Of Application Fee At Any Branch Of State Bank Of India (Sbi) - 25.11.2014
- Last Date for Submission Of Print Out/Hard Copy Of Online Application-01.12.2014
Have a look on Below Links:
Note: Candidates may get more details through the Official Advertisement