Enter your E-mail Address below for Free E-mail Alerts right Into your Inbox: -
Don't Forget To "Activate" Subscription Link Sent to Your Email

MBA Interview Preparation Questions and Answers

MBA Interview Questions and Answers:

This section will help you in having a brief idea about the commonly asked MBA interview preparations questions and answers that will allow you to overcome the last hurdle of Interview round for getting admission in your dream MBA College.

Having a good score in Entrance Exam like Cat, MAT etc. is still not enough if you are not able to perform well in the interview round held by many top class colleges for giving admission in MBA.

MBA Interview preparation doesn’t mean that you have to spend long hours in trying to learn something.

The questions asked in MBA Interview only test personality and attitude of candidate for which, I think, no preparations as such are required.

You just have to be focused and confident on your part to answer the questions truly in a way that Interviewee appreciates it.

MBA interview questions and answers:

You will get some idea after reading the below mentioned question and Answers

1) Tell me something about yourself?

Ans. I am a person with strong interpersonal skills and have the ability to get along well with people. I enjoy challenges and looking for creative solutions to problems.

2) Where do you see yourself 5 years from now?

Ans. I see myself as a _______ in your esteemed organization whereby with all my enhanced learning and skill, I shall be able to make up a valuable and meaningful contribution to your organization.

3) Is there anything else that we should know about you that would impact our decision?

Ans. I am a continuous learner and try to keep myself abreast of all developments in the field of IT. Also since I do not quit in the face of toughest challenges, I am certain that I would be able to achieve the targets that I set for myself and beyond.

4) Did you have any failures in your life?

Ans. I failed to score a good percentage in my particular class (if this happened to you). I worked hard for it but scored less than what I expected.

5) What have you learnt from your failures?

From my failures I have learnt to analyze myself and find out my shortcomings. Those shortcomings are the areas of future improvement for me and I have undertaken seriously to improve myself on those relevant areas. One more thing I learned is never to give up, never to feel rejected.

6) How do you think you conducted or performed during this interview?

Ans. I think I have conducted myself in the best possible manner by satisfying your queries through my specific answers which I feel were logical, systematic and to the point. Through my answer my true worth as a dynamic and competent professional has come out fair and square and I am happy with my performance which would ensure my selection in this esteemed organization.

7) Do you have any questions to ask us?

Ans. Sir, I would like to have my feedback, so that I can analyze and improve my strengths and rectify my shortcomings.

Useful Links:

TOP MBA Colleges in India
Top 25 MBA Colleges in India
Top & Best 10 Distance MBA Colleges in India
MBA Selection Process & Criteria in India
Top & Best Online MBA Colleges in India
Top & Best 10 Executive MBA Colleges in India




Sarkari Naukri

Current Affairs

Recruitment 2014

Private Jobs

Railway Jobs

Application Form

PREPARATION TIPS

Career Options

Online Tests

Written Exam tips

Civil Services

Math
(Preparation Tips)|(Online Quiz )

Interview Tips

Banks Jobs

Reasoning
(Preparation Tips)|(Online Quiz)

Resume Writing Tips

Study Abroad

Computer Knowledge
( Preparation Tips)|(Online Quiz )

Check Result - Internet

Memory Power Tips

General Awareness
( Preparation Tips)|(Online Quiz )

Fill Online Application

Distance Education

Typing Test

Job searching tips

Retail Management

Computer Quiz for Bank, Railway

Group Discussion

English Preparation

Hospital Management

how write good answer

Mass Communication

CLERK - Online Practice Test

Selection Process

Foreign Language

Study Abroad

Nausena Bharti

SSB Interview Q- A

Maximise your score in exam

Enter your E-mail Address below for Free E-mail Alerts right Into your Inbox: -
Don't Forget To "Activate" Subscription Link Sent to Your Email

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't Add Comment with Spam Purpose

x

Subscription to FREE Email Alerts

Enter your E-mail Address below for Free E-mail Alerts right Into your Inbox: -
Don't Forget To "Activate" Subscription Link Sent to Your Email