Indian Army Admit Card 2015
- Job hunters who are going to participate for the Exam for the post of Havildar and searching for the Indian Army Admit Card 2015 may get it here in this page.
- Appliers will be soon able to download Indian Army Havildar Exam Call Letter Online form its official site. In the underneath section we are providing you all the relevant details of it must have a look:
Name of the Organization
Type of Notification
Indian Army Admit Card/ Exam Call Letter 2015
Will be available from August 2015 (Tentative)
Selection procedure of Indian Army recruitment are consists of Physical Test, Written exam, Aptitude Test and the final Interview. Before appearing in the Exam, it is necessary that every applicant must have their Call letter.
Applicants will receive their call letter through post but in any case if they become fails to obtain it, they can download by following the given steps.
Some easy steps to download its Indian Army Hall Ticket 2015 are well furnished below by the team of privatejobshub.
Indian Army Eligibility Criteria Men & Women- More Details
Procedure to download Indian Army Hall Ticket from the Official Website:
- Job Hunters are required to Logon on Indian army official website that is www.ap.nic.in
- Follow ‘Events & Happenings’ section which is at the left side of the window.
- Choose Admit card link as per applied advertisement.
- Enter your Details accordingly to download Hall Ticket.
- When your call letter will appear on the screen, you have to take the hard copy of it for future use.
As soon as Indian army update the notification of admit card on their website, we will provide you with the direct link to get your admit card along with details on how to download it. So, keep visiting us to keep updated about Indian army Hall Ticket 2015.
You can also subscribe to our free email facility to get updated on all the related details of this recruitment by providing us with your email id. Don’t forget to like our Face book page as well to stay updated on the entire defense and other recruitments.
Have a look on Below Links:
For more details you may visit the official link