Students who are preparing for IBSAT Exam can check its Syllabus 2015 and paper pattern and structure of exam from here.
ICFAI Business School Aptitude Test (IBSAT) is an exam for the students to get admission in management programs.
There are lots of students who appear in this exam and want to know the paper structure/ pattern as well as syllabus of the exam 2015. Here on this page you can easily get the syllabus and paper pattern of IBSAT 2015.
All the complete information regarding Syllabus are well customized below by the group of privvatejobshub.
ICFAI Business School Aptitude Test (IBSAT) paper syllabus contains the following sections given below:
- Verbal ability
- Reading comprehension
- Quantitative aptitude
- Data sufficiency and data interpretation
- General Awareness
Students are requested to prepare well all these topics to get succeed in the IBSAT 2015.
Verbal Ability & Data Sufficiency:
- Data Interpretation based on text, graphs and tables.
- Critical reasoning
- Visual reasoning
- Assertion and reasons
- Statements and assumptions
- Identifying Strong arguments and Weak arguments
- Statements and conclusions,
- Linear arrangements
- Matrix arrangements
- Symbol Based problems
- Coding and decoding
- Identifying next number in series etc.
- Comprehension of passage (Poems can also come)
- Fill In the Blanks
- Jumbled paragraphs
- Sentence Correction
- Foreign language words used in English
- Sentence completion
- Sentence correction
- Odd man out
- One word substitution
- Different usage of same word etc.
- Ratios and Proportion
- In-equations Quadratic and linear equations Algebra
- Profit & Loss
- Work and time
- Number system
- Arithmetic progression & mean
- Geometric mean
- Harmonic mean, Median, Mode
- Number Base System
- Simple Interest & Compound Interest
- Permutations & Combinations etc.
General Knowledge /General Awareness:
- Current Affairs
- Punch line of companies
- Top officials of big companies
- Major corporate events
- Famous award and prizes
- World Records
- Books and authors
- Science, History, Geography, International organizations
- Social issues
IBSAT Paper Pattern 2015:
In the IBSAT exam pattern, paper has total 125 questions which all are multiple type questions.
Divided into four different sections, these sections are following with their no. of questions contains by each sections
Data sufficiency and data interpretation
- There will be no negative marking in the IBSAT exam.
- The time duration of the exam paper is two hours.
- There is a total of 25% weightage given for the IBSAT exam in the admission process.
English Preparation Tips
Reasoning Preparation Tips
GK Preparation Tips
Computer Exam Preparation Tips
How to Prepare for Maths Exam