Delhi Police Recruitment 2014:
Delhi Police had invited application form for the recruitment of various head constable vacancies. Many Applicants had applied for the Delhi Police Recruitment 2014 and now they are looking for further Information.
All the details regarding Delhi Police Recruitment 2014 like eligibility criteria, selection process and how to apply are well tailored below by the expertise of privatejobshub.blogspot.in.
- An update has come that Delhi police has uploaded the refreshed notification regarding its PET Exam.
- Previous date of PE/MT
31 December 2013.
- Now, PE/MT Exam will be conducted on 11 February 2014.
- Job hunters are required to have passed intermediate in any field from any recognized Board.
- Applicants must have required physical measurement (in support of Height, weight and chest).
Selection will be made on the basis of Physical Endurance test, written test, Interview followed by Medical test.
HR Interview Tips For Freshers
Interview Questions and Answers
Why Should We Hire You?
Preparation Tips for Written Exam
How to maximize your score in exam
How to attend test
- Job hunters have to attend PE/MT test along with all required documents in support of Qualification, age proof and caste certificates.
- Applicants should have Admit card for entering in Ground.
- Admit card already issued for previous date will also valid for new scheduled date.
31 December 2013
Re Scheduled date: Date of PE/MT test – 11 February 2014
Note: Applicants must check official notification
Best Jobs in India
How To Apply For Government Jobs in India
How To Get Free Job Alerts On Email?