Current Affairs November 2014
Candidates who are preparing for any upcoming competition exam, recruitment exam or for such a test in which Current Affairs is one of the compulsory subject then they are at the right place. Current Affairs November 2014 question answer in Pdf form can be free downloaded from the below section.
Current affairs are based on the present events, function and all the latest news. Candidates may make use of this Latest Current Affairs of month November and download the PDF Quiz files from the beneath section of this page.
Current affairs are the questions that will help you to crack any of the examination like Railway, banking, TET, SSC, Army and many more. Here we are going to mention some current affair Questions and Answers and latest news & updates related to those things that happen to be noticed in the month of November 2014.
In the below mention section you can see the entire details and the current affairs questions / News which are provide by the team of privatejobshub.
Current Affairs of November 2014:
- Richest man of Japan Masayoshi Son announced its biggest ever investment in India
- 51 countries signed pact in tax evasion crackdown
- Manjul Bhargava won Fields Medal for the year 2014
- SoftBank of Japan to invest 10 billion dollars in India
- World Bank released India Development Update
- Union Government scrapped ongoing selection process of CMDs, EDs in PSBs
- Serena Williams won the Singles title of BNP Paribas WTA Finals Singapore 2014
- A C N Nambiar described as a Soviet spy by declassified documents of National Archives
- Google CEO Larry Page appointed Sundar Pichai as new Product Chief of Google
- Pankaj Advani won World Billiards Point Format Championship
- Parliament of Australia lifted ban on facial coverings in Public areas
- Alan Eustace broke world altitude record for a parachute jump
- WHO declared Nigeria as Ebola Free country
- Police Commemoration Day observed
Question and Answers:
Qusetion: 1. who released a report on child poverty titled Children of the Recession?
Question: 2.Who won the DSC prize 2014?
Answer: Cyrus Mistry
Question: 3:Who is the new chairman of Microsoft?
Answer: John Thompson
Question: 4:Name of the south Sudan president?
Answer :Salva Kiir Mayardit
Question: 5:Which country announced first ever Dadabhai Naoroji Awards
Question: 6: Which chief executive manager and managing director of Birla Sun Life Insurance is now appointed as the CEO and MD?
Answer. Pankaj Razdan.
Question7. Which Airports are declared as the International Airport of India recently?
Answer: Bhubaneswar and Imphal
Question8. Who won the women’s double Portugal open title 2014?
Answer: Cara Black and Sania Mirza
Question:9. What is the national game of Spain?
Answer: Bull Fighting
Question:10.Who is the author of Devdas?
Answer: Sarat Chandra Chattopadhyay