AIBE Syllabus 2015
All India Bar Examination is conducted every year to test the advocate’s abilities in law profession for admission in to the practice of Law. Candidates who are going to attend the upcoming AIBE exam 2015 they must check out this page to get the proper details of AIBE Syllabus 2015 and to perform well through the Model Question Paper with Answers.
This Page Include
- AIBE Exam Syllabus & Pattern
- AIBE Model Questions with Answers
Here our team privatejobshub are providing you the AIBE Sample Papers, Exam Pattern, and Syllabus as described below, you can make use of the below provided information to prepare well for this test.
AIBE Exam Question Papers consists of 100 questions base on MCQs Pattern. Subjects in this exam are divided into two categories. First category considered as foundational. Second category consists of legal profession with basic understanding. All the questions based on knowledge-’ and ‘reasoning’.
- Alternative Dispute Resolution
- Civil Procedure Code and Limitation Act
- Constitutional Law
- Contract Law, including Specific Relief, Special Contracts, and Negotiable Instruments
- Criminal Law I: The Indian Penal Code
- Criminal Procedure
- Drafting, Pleading, and Conveyancing
- Professional Ethics and the Professional Code of Conduct for Advocates
- Property Law
Category II (Part II of the Paper)
- Administrative Law
- Company Law
- Environmental Law
- Family Law
- Human Rights Law
- Labour and Industrial Law
- Law of Tort, including Motor Vehicle Accidents, and Consumer Protection Law
- Principles of Taxation Law
- Public International Law
AIBE Model Questions with Answers
1. The structure of Indian Constitution is?
- Federal in form and unitary in spirit
- Unitary in form and federal in spirit
- Purely federal
2. “The Constitution establishes a system of government, which is almost Quasi-federal” , This statement relates to?
- Sir Jennings
- Dr. B.R. Ambedkar
- Prof. K. C. Wheare
- Dr. Rajendra Prasad
3. In whose time period, the Panchayats were given the Constitutional status?
- Rajiv Ghandhi
- V.P. Singh
- P.V. Narsimha Rao
4. Which one of the following statement correctly describes the Fourth Schedule of the Constitution of India?
- It lists the distribution of powers between the union and the states
- It contains the language listed in the Constitution
- It contains the provisions regarding the administration of tribal areas
- It allocates seats in the Council of States
5. Who described the Part III of the Indian Constitution as “most criticized part of the Constitution”?
- Jawahar Lal Nehru
- B.R. Ambedkar
- Dr. Rajendra Prasad
6. When an Enactment is of such a nature that no separation is possible between inconsistent and consistent part?
- Whole Act will be operative
- Whole Act will be inoperative
- The Act will neither be operative nor inoperative
- None of these
7. For which of the following, special provisions can be made under Article 15 of the Constitution of India?
- Women and Children
- Scheduled and Tribes
- Economically Backward Classes
- Socially Backward Classes
8. Under which law the ‘untouchability’ has been declared abolished in India?
- Protection of Civil Rights Act
- Schedule Castes and Schedule Tribes Act, 1989
- Constitution of India
- All of the above
9. The Supreme Court has held in a case that Mrs. Sonia Gandhi, the President of Congress (I) is not an Italian citizen, but is an Indian citizen under:
- Article 10
- The citizenship Act, 1955
- None of the above
10. Constitution is generally defined as?
- Law of the land
- Fundamental law of the land
- Administrative law of the land
- Constitutional law of the land
Have a look on Below Links