SGPGIMS Recruitment 2013-
- Sanjay Gandhi Post Graduation Institute of Medical Sciences (SGPGIMS) has announced the notification for the recruitment of the posts of 502 Non Teaching vacancies.
- Job hunters who are interested in these jobs SGPGIMS Lucknow they must apply online or offline mode till 21st June 2013.
- Further details about SGPGIMS Recruitment 2013 are mentioned below:
SGPGIMS Recruitment 2013 Details:
Name of Organization
SSC/10+2/ Graduate/ Diploma/ B.Sc/ M.Sc in relevant field
Last date to apply
21st June 2013
Name of the Posts:
- Chief Librarian: 01 Post
- Scientist Gr.-I (Animal House): 01 Post
- Medical Physicist/Scientist Gr.-I: 02 Posts
- Technical Officer (Sr. Perfusion): 03 Posts
- Sister Gr.-II: 361 Posts
- Assistant Accountant: 07 Posts
- Store Keeper cum Purchase Assistant: 09 Posts
- Stenographer: 10 Posts
- Medical Social Worker Gr.-II: 05 Posts
- Assistant Dietician: 05 Posts
- Physiotherapist Gr.-I: 03 Posts
- Technician Gr.-II (Lab, OT Dialysis, Ophthalmic, Respiratory, ICU): 33 Posts
- Technician Gr.-II (For Radio diagnosis): 08 Posts
- Technician Gr.-II (For Radiotherapy): 06 Posts
- Technician Gr.-II (For Nuclear Medicine): 02 Posts
- Pharmacist Gr.-III: 05 Posts
- Data Entry Operator (Group C): 20 Posts
- Jr. Engineer (Civil): 04 Posts
- Jr. Engineer (Electrical): 02 Posts
- Jr. Engineer (AC): 02 Posts
- Jr. Engineer (Mech.): 01 Post
- Medical Record Technician: 04 Posts
- Lab Attendant Gr.-II: 08 Posts
Age Limit- Job seekers should be 40 years for general category job hunters and 45 years for reserved category job seekers as on 01st January 2013. Relaxation in age will be applied as per government rules.
Educational Qualification- Job seekers who want to apply for jobs SGPGIMS Lucknow they should have SSC/10+2/ Graduate/ Diploma/ B.Sc/ M.Sc in relevant field from reputed University/Institution.
Selection Process- Selection process will depend on the job hunter’s performance during the time of Written /Screening test & interview.
Application Fee- General & OBC category job hunters are required to pay Rs. 500/- and SC/ST category job hunters have to pay Rs. 300/- as application fee. Fee should be paid in the form of bank draft in favour of “Director SGPGIMS Lucknow”, payable at Lucknow.
How to Apply:
- Eligible Job hunters are required to fill online application form from www.sgpgims.ac.in.
- Fill form in accurate manner with all mandatory details.
- After online submission job hunters must take the hard copy of their form and obtained and send to the given address by Registered/Speed post only.
“RSD (Recruitment Cell)
Sanjay Gandhi Postgraduate Institute of Medical Sciences
Starting Date for submit of Application: 28th May 2013
Last Date for submit of Application: 21st June 2013
Note: For more details you may visit the official advertisement of this notification.