MOMA Scholarship 2014-2015:
Ministry of Minority Affairs has disclosed a notification as MOMA Scholarship 2014 for those candidates who belong to minority communities such as Muslims, Christians, Sikhs, Buddhists, Jains and Parsis. Applicants can apply by filling the Application Form on or before the last date.
To get the minority scholarship, applicants must fulfill the eligibility criteria. Government of India will provide MOMA Scholarship 2015 to those applicants who are talented and want to pursue their further education.
The Main motive of providing Post Metric & Merit-cum-Means schemes is to give equal chance to minority communities to complete their higher study. Eligible aspirants who The Candidates can fill the application form and check the eligibility criteria in the below section of this page.
Types of Scholarship:
MOMA Scholarship Scheme has 3 types of scholarship for minority students:
- Post Matric
Eligibility Criteria for Post Matric:
- Scholarship will be given to those students who have secured not less than 50% marks or equivalent grade in the previous final examination.
- Scholarships will not be given to more than two students in a family.
- 30% scholarship will be reserved for girls of each minority community
- Annual income of whose parents/guardian from all sources does not exceed Rs.2 lakh.
- A scholarship holder under this scheme will not avail any other scholarship/stipend for pursuing the course.
- The student obtaining benefits under this scholarship scheme shall not be allowed to avail of benefits under any other scholarship scheme for the same purpose.
- This Award will be provided for entire Courses.
Eligibility Criteria for Matric-cum-Means:
- Scholarship will be given to pursue degree and/or post graduate level technical and professional courses from a recognized University/institution.
- Candidates who want to get admission to a college to pursue technical/professional courses, on the basis of a competitive examination will be eligible for the scholarship.
- The annual income of parent or guardian of beneficiary should not exceed Rs.2.50 lakh from all sources.
- Students should have not less than 50% marks at higher secondary/graduation level.
- If the target for distribution of scholarship to a particular minority community in a state/UT is not fulfilled, it will be distributed among the same minority community of other States/UTs strictly in accordance with the merit.
How to Apply?
- Candidates can apply online by filling the application form through the official website that is www.momascholarship.gov.in
- Firstly enter your login details such as User Name and Password.
- Fill the form in the proper manner.
- Upload your recent photograph and signature.
- Submit the form before the last date.
- Applicants can download the application form through the official website.
- Take the print out of it and fill it in the correct manner.
- Paste recent photograph and signature and the complete application form along with required documents must be reached Head of the Institution.
- Last Date to apply for Fresh: 30th September 2014
- Closing date for applying for Renewal: 15th November 2014
For more details you may check the official link
Scholarship Exams for Class 8, Class 10th & Class 12th
Scholarship for Minority Students in India
Scholarship For Higher Education In India
Scholarship For Disabled Students