LLB Distance Education
Being in a legal profession is not that tough these days as many degree courses in law, LLB through university can be done through Distance Education In India which are cost and time effective.
LLB, an abbreviation for Bachelor of law can prove to be an excellent option for those who want to enhance their career option by a distance education degree course through university in India.
The course duration varies with educational qualification of the professional who wants to do this course as it can be 5 years if you are only 12th pass or 3 years for those having completed their graduation. This duration can be extended as students prefer to sit for final examination according to the time suited by their profession.
Many career options will be available once you complete a degree course in law as one may work for NGOs, Labor courts and also can do counselling for government on legislative matters.
List of Universities for Distance Education in India LLB:
- Annamalai University, Tamil Nadu
- National Law School of India University, Bangalore
- Mahatma Gandhi University, Kottayam
- Calicut University
- Banglore Law University, Bangalore
- National Law School of India University
- Motilal Nehru institute, Allahabad University
- National Law University, Jodhpur
- Pandit Ravi Shanker University, Raipur
- University of Kashmir
- Kurukshetra University
- Annamalai University
- University of Hyderabad
- Jamia Millia Islamia Centre for Distance and Open Learning, New Delhi
- ICFAI University, Gurgaon, New Delhi