Education Loan PNB Interest Rate
Punjab National Bank, PNB aims to provide education loan to the Indian students who are willing to study for higher education in India and abroad. You may get complete details regarding loans like Education Loan PNB Interest Rate, Eligibility criteria, applying procedure etc.
The Plan is designed at providing financial aid to suitable / meritorious candidates (Indian Nationals) for seeking higher professional and technical learning in Indian or overseas for various Courses presented by National institutions and other alleged Private institutions.
To get PNB Loan for Education, one needs to fill online application form 2015 through its main website. All the relevant and important details regarding Loan such as Education Loan PNB Interest Rate 2015, Eligibility, How to get loan etc are well specified below by the team of privatejobshub.
- Courses and colleges approved by AICTE/UGC/Govt. recognized institutes like IIT/IIM
- C.A., CFA, IFC are also financed.
- Students from management quota are also provided with loan facilities.
- Courses provided by reputed foreign institutes are also financed.
- Evening classes for the job oriented students for the courses approved by the main working bodies are also considered.
- Graduation / post graduation courses in well recognized universities
- Degree / Diploma courses for aviation, shipping industries for the employment in India / foreign
- Student should be of Indian Nationality.
- Marks obtained by student in 10+2 must be above 60% for general category and 50% for SC / ST / OBC category.
Expenses That Fall Under Consideration of Loan
- College / hostel / School fees
- Purchase of books / uniforms / instruments / laptops.
- Library / laboratory / examination fees
- Refundable deposits (maximum 10% of tuition fee)
- Travel expenses/ passage money for abroad.
- Any other expenditure required to complete the course of education like training and project work are also financed.
For abroad education Rs.20 Lacs and for Indian education Rs. 10 lacs are the limits set by PNB.
Education Loan PNB Interest Rate 2015 and Repayment Time
- Repayment of the loan starts after the period of 1year of the completion of the course or 6 months after securing a job, whichever falls first.
- Rate of Interest lies within the limit of 13% to 14.5% per annum
- Loan up to Rs.7.5 lacs can be cleared within 10 years and above Rs. 7.5 lacs have the limit of 15 years.
Online Application Form
- The loan application form could be filled online by visiting to the official website of Punjab National Bank that is www.pnbnet.org.in
- Now follow the option ‘Education Loan New Application’ and select the suitable link to fill the online application.
- Enter the asked details, upload the essential documents, and submit it successfully.
- Take a physical copy of dully filled application and keep it safe for the further reference.
For more details you may go to the official link.
Have a look on Below Links