XAT 2014 Online Registration:
- XLRI Jamshedpur has been announced the notification for XAT Exam 2014 for admission to Postgraduate Management Course.
- Applicants who want to give XAT Exam they must read this XAT notification 2014 and apply online from 12th August 2013 to 22nd November 2013.
- XAT Exam will conduct on 05th January 2014.
- More information about XAT Exam notification 2014 is mentioned below by privatejobshub.blogspot.in:
Qualification: Applicants must have Bachelor’s degree from reputed University/Institution.
XAT Syllabus 2014: In XAT examination questions are asked on Analytical Reasoning and Decision Making, Verbal Ability and Logical Reasoning, Data Interpretation and Quantitative Ability and each section have distinct no. of questions. Privatejobshub provide complete details for XAT 2014 syllabus:
Section I (Analytical Reasoning and Decision Making)
- Conditions and Grouping Test
- Data Arrangement Test:- Complex Arrangement
- Logical Ability (Caselets)
- Decision Making
Section II (Verbal Ability)
- English Grammar based questions
- English Proficiency: - Analogy, Fill in the Blanks, Parajumble, Cloze Test
- English Comprehension
Section II (Logical Reasoning)
- Fact Inference Judgement, Passage Conclusion, Statement Argument
Section III (Data Interpretation and Quantitative Ability)
- Data Interpretation: - Caselets, Table Chart
- Data Sufficiency
Section III (Quantitative Ability)
- Arithmetic: - Number System, Ratio and Proportion
- Additional Topic in Arithmetic: - Problems on Trains, Clock and Calendar
Mixtures and Alligation
- Unitary Method: - Time and Distance
- Commercial Maths: - Profit and Loss, Interest
- Geometry: - Triangles, Circles
- Algebra: - Permutation and Combinations, Sequence And Series
- Trigonometry: - Heights and Distance
- Linear Programming
- Coordinate Geometry: - Cartesian Plane and Lines
Get XAT 2014 admit card and results in your email, subscribe Privatejobshub and don’t forget to activate link in your email account. For instance notification can join us on Facebook and Google plus.
Note: For more details you may visit the official notification.