UGC Emeritus Fellowship 2015
UGC invites online application form for award of UGC Emeritus Fellowship 2015 (100 slots for each) to the teachers up to 70 years of age, who have been actively engaged in research and teaching programmes.
The University Grants Commission announces UGC Emeritus Fellowship 2015 in order to offer an opportunity to the superannuated teachers of universities, colleges and institutions authorized under UGC act, to practice research in their respective field of specialization.
Applicants concerned to this event may read continue for know more about on this notification. Candidates must confirm eligibility according to given conditions and further determine for application options.
Highly certified and experienced, superannuated or likely to be superannuated within 6 month, instructors of reputated universities/colleges/institutions.
- The qualifications will be in accordance with the high quality of analysis and published work provided by the instructor in his/her service profession.
- The awardee (superannuated) can perform under this scheme with a well described time restricted strategy up to the age of 70 years or up to two years (non-extendable) of the prize whichever is earlier.
Nature of assistance:
- Honorarium of Rs. 20,000/- p.m. from UGC for two year
- Contingency allow (Non-lapsable) of Rs. 50,000/- p.a towards clerical support, journey within the nation for analysis etc.
- Foreign visit in connection with the accepted study of the awardee will be restricted to once in a season with the before approval/no-objection of the Institution/University where the venture perform is being performed along with that of UGC.
- Medical aid
How to apply?
- To hold this opportunity candidates have to visit the official website of University Grants Commission www.ugc.ac.in.
- Surf the link ‘e-SARTS Scholarships-Fellowships’ available in the bottom of the home page.
- Various links of Scholarships appear on the screen, select the suitable one.
- Register yourself and Fill the form with all required details.
- After completion of form submit it successfully.
- Take the printout of filled from for future use.
Last date to apply: will be announced soon.
Note: For getting more details, applicants must visit the Official Link